ADVERTISEMENT

Football New 2020 Rutgers Football uniforms

Close, but no cigar as it pertains to 2006.

Better than the most recent font but the Chicago Bears rounded numbers is not what we had then. Not a fan of that part.

Not bad...like the American Flag and the BELIEVE decals on the back of the helmet and really like the SCARLET KNIGHTS thing there too.

Also like how the Adidas thing was moved to the side.

Last edited:
YEAH! Let's do this!

tenor.gif

THEYRE BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

I actually got chickenskin watching the video. Great job... LETS KEEP IT FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp

Reactions: robcac26
As soon as Schiano came back, the first thing I thought of is the #52 up in the rafters and how the font only matched the uniforms on the field for a few years and that in and of itself was sad.

Now that is fixed.

Better than the ash era crap (especially the white helmets with red jerseys) and the salmon pjs

they will look like winners again

Reactions: MozRU
This is awesome. People don’t realize that the number font is OUR “Rutgers” font, the same as the letters ... not the “Chicago Bears” because of what you think their #6 and #9 look vaguely similar by coincidence to our font. It’s one single font, and should be used in perpetuity across all athletics uniforms Here! Great job

Reactions: tico brown
Christ, that promo went by as fast as my life seems to have!
Let's hope we actually see them on a field of play.

My only request would be...can we please continue the slick monochromatic look and not the practice pants look.

Happy to have guessed correctly yesterday..

"My actual prediciton.. simple, readable, classic.. like 2006"​

My only request would be...can we please continue the slick monochromatic look and not the practice pants look.
Well.. I love the red helmet, red jersey and white pants and the all-whites with white helmet or silver... and hope any black alt uni is all-black. Don't care all that much for the all-red look.. but its okay... I don't hate it. I do hate red pants w white jersey and black and red/white in either direction.

Reactions: KevH and Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT