ADVERTISEMENT

New commit Bryce Watts

GREAT news, and a terrific Easter gift for RU!

Looks like there's gonna be MegaWatts out on the field for RU in the future. -I mean, we're talkin' high-voltage here, baby!!

WELCOME, Bryce, to "The Banks"!!

Watched his interview. Smart. Does not mince words. Does not repeat himself.Serious. His athletic ability is a given. Donald Trump wants to build a wall? Let's show him how.About God damned time..

I like the way he emphasized staying HOME in caps as well. Bo Melton retweeted the announcment right afterwards, so lets help we are building some mo with Bo, ya know?

Glad we got a kid from the Shore Conference. Got a lot of good players from the SC during Schiano era, e.g., Clark Harris, Kevin Malast, Art Forst. Seemed to drop off to nothing during Flood era.

Bobby Deren's article says he is NJVarsity's 13th ranked player of 2017 class. It's the picture caption at the top of the article.
Rivals and NJ Varsity are two separate rating services, both provided on this site. Rivals is the "national guys" who rate everybody, and apparently have not yet rated Watts. NJ Varsity is "our guys" (Bobby, Shawn, John) who only rank NJ players and do have him at #13.

Rivals is the one that provides the stars and numeric decimal rating. He shows as no stars because he is unrated.

Bobby Deren's article says he is NJVarsity's 13th ranked player of 2017 class. It's the picture caption at the top of the article.

Thanks ! Looks like a 'burner' , maybe another Janarius Grant or Timmy Brown type?

Rivals and NJ Varsity are two separate rating services, both provided on this site. Rivals is the "national guys" who rate everybody, and apparently have not yet rated Watts. NJ Varsity is "our guys" (Bobby, Shawn, John) who only rank NJ players and do have him at #13.

Rivals is the one that provides the stars and numeric decimal rating. He shows as no stars because he is unrated.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification, but I was just answering someone else's question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT