ADVERTISEMENT

New guy at the Liar

LETSGORU91

All American
Jan 29, 2017
I know, I know, don't go there and don't click the articles. But I do stop to see if there is an article worth reading from time to time. Anyhow, who is the new J.J. Conrad? Check out his last 5 titles and tell me what the common theme is:

St. Joseph (Mont.) LB/S Evan Stewart commits to Boston College

N.J. to Boston College pipeline: Just how many N.J. football players commit to B.C.?

St. Joseph (Mont.) QB Nick Patti commits to Pittsburgh

N.J. to Penn State pipeline: Just how many N.J. H.S. football players are choosing PSU?

N.J. alum, former No. 1 recruit in country Rashan Gary tabbed 9th-best college football player

Anyone? Not one of them is about Rutgers, but they appear on the Rutgers Football Forum. Did the idiots at the Ledger hire someone to post articles about anything other than Rutgers on the Rutgers Forum?

Reactions: gigantor1024
JJ used to write for the Bergen Record. I stopped my subscription since Tara & Rowe were no friends to Rutgers. I don't have a problem with JJ since he just wrote about the local kids. Darren Cooper is the biggest tool at that paper. I hope he goes back to Louisiana soon.

Omce again no help for RU from the SL or NJ.com. One common observance is yhst around 75% of the players are products of parochial schools. The parochial scenario seems to be ND, BC then Villanova as first choice options. Certainly something we do like to see or hear.

I was equally upset that the SL found it convenient to feature the name of Rutgers in the headline for the Khaseem Green story. They just love to give Rutgers a black eye. It is interesting to also note that the parochial trio are private schools and NJ is a popular feeding ground many private school. Has always and will continue y o be like that. Maybe Mr. Conrad should check the rosters of Penn State, Pitt and Temple for the overall number of Pennsylvania players on tbe ir rosters. I will bet the percent is similar to what we see for Rutgers in terms of NJ players.

Why is this story under Rutgers Football?

N.J. alum, former No. 1 U.S. recruit Rashan Gary tabbed 9th-best college football player

Exactly. I bet Politi and Sarge are on here. What do you guys say? Let's have a little open dialogue on here boys...

See that part that say "high school sports multimedia" that means he speciallizes in high school sports.....

They put it in rutgers football because they get more clicks.... they dont care if it doesnt make sense. Just go to the rutgers sports tab instead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT