ADVERTISEMENT

New Hampshire Redux

albanyknight

Heisman Winner
Feb 4, 2004
Bethlehem, New York
I came into the weekend expecting an RU win. Instead, that old sinking feeling returned. You know the one where early in the 3rd quarter, you get that horrible sinking feeling. We all have seen this movie before but I think many of us allowed ourselves to believe that THIS season would be different. Their offense had one weapon; the QB and we never figured out how to stack the box. Lost count of the missed tackles.

On offense, it was Back To The Future. No imagination, dominated too often at the LOS and horrible play by the QB. Why for the love God would you call a pass at the end when you can kick the FG and go home? Hell, the analyst called it right before the play. And speaking of announcers, someone should tell the announcer that modulating your voice every play does not make for interesting or good announcing. Not to mention that the camera folks were faked out about 1/2 dozen times.

But other than that, it was a fun day.

Reactions: beaced
I came into the weekend expecting an RU win. Instead, that old sinking feeling returned. You know the one where early in the 3rd quarter, you get that horrible sinking feeling. We all have seen this movie before but I think many of us allowed ourselves to believe that THIS season would be different. Their offense had one weapon; the QB and we never figured out how to stack the box. Lost count of the missed tackles.

On offense, it was Back To The Future. No imagination, dominated too often at the LOS and horrible play by the QB. Why for the love God would you call a pass at the end when you can kick the FG and go home? Hell, the analyst called it right before the play. And speaking of announcers, someone should tell the announcer that modulating your voice every play does not make for interesting or good announcing. Not to mention that the camera folks were faked out about 1/2 dozen times.

But other than that, it was a fun day.
NOT REALLY.

Reactions: NewJerseyGuy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT