ADVERTISEMENT

New items on i-like-pike.com !

BKIn118

Dec 16, 2001
Sewell, NJ
Guys and gals....

Looking for a last minute XMas gift for your die hard RU Basketball fan? We've got you covered!

Newly added to I LIKE PIKE.COM :

7 brand new and sealed original vinyl copies of Run, Rutgers, Run from 1976 and a single Steve Pikiell bobblehead.

We have limited stock left on our logo tees and buttons, as well as pieces of the recently removed RAC playing surface from 2018!

Check us out at https://i-like-pike.com/

All proceeds go directly to fund the RU Men's Basketball Student Manager Scholarship Initiative!

BK

BK - trying to purchase but getting this message at checkout: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

BK - trying to purchase but getting this message at checkout: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."
Hang tight...I think Jeff is updating the site with correct instock quantities. What were you looking for?

Hang tight...I think Jeff is updating the site with correct instock quantities. What were you looking for?
@CollegeAve just ran a test claim and we appear to be back in business.

Be aware that our T shirt inventory has been reduced to just 4 Large and 8 XL tees. Despite what the site says, we are out of stock on M and XXL.

Overwheming demand might allow us to reorder after XMas though!

Be sure to check out those RAC pieces btw!

$75 for a bobblehead is WILD, that is the most outrageous pricing I’ve ever seen for a bobblehead

$75 for a bobblehead is WILD, that is the most outrageous pricing I’ve ever seen for a bobblehead
It's the only one we have, and it's for a good cause! They aren't making anymore...so it's sort of special if you don't have one!

If you are looking for a more affordable option, pick up a button, a tee or a piece of the RAC!

Lots of AUTHENTIC pieces of the RAC floor and buttons ordered today! Still time to order and get your goodies in time for X Mas! Your Student Managers thank you for your continued support!

Last day for mail delivery before Christmas on orders from the site will be today!

I can hand deliver items at the game Sunday as well...

Don't wait, and thank you!

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT