ADVERTISEMENT

I Like Pike gear- SOLD OUT!

BKIn118

Dec 16, 2001
Sewell, NJ
All remaining buttons and tees from my original run are now sold out! Orders poured in from multiple states, including a big one this morning from Massachusetts that put the bow on it.

I do still have RAC court Pieces and the Run Rutgers Run LPs if interested, but I'll list them on Ebay in the coming days.

Everyone that has ordered has gotten a confirmation from me. All orders will ship this Friday via USPS.

Thank you to everyone who helped me empty some totes and make a difference for Rutgers Basketball!

Just remember, without Bannon, Rice, Hill Jr. And Jordan we might’ve never gotten Pike. Worth the wait ???

Did you like the video board Sunday. That PIN is the single best piece of history I ever bought. And to you, I thank you for all you have done!!
I did! I appreciate the love my friend!

I've seen lots of them still floating around from when we sold them starting back when Pike first got hired. Much duplicated but never matched, the original will always be the best!

Thousands of dollars were raised for Men's Basketball with this idea dreamed up by @ouchmyknee and I. Small things can in fact make a huge impact. They definitely add up!

Reactions: bwrlaw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT