ADVERTISEMENT

New Mexico @ Rutgers GAME THREAD

Ash sucks. Should have hired Golden who at least has HC experience. But at least the players are hydrated and get their midnight snacks

Ash is the new Schiano. Give him five years and he'll choke his way to a minor bowl and have half of the fanbase clamoring for a statue.

Reactions: 17Q66 and RUaMoose
Obviously, problems all around here, but the players clearly not comfortable with this new offense. We generally could score points against the bad teams with the pro style offense.

Doesn't help that Laviano is absolutely horrible.

That's the 3rd and 3 play u come up with? Laviano rolling out against the grain and making a 30 yard pass? Holy shit

How about that pass protection! Man that strength and conditioning program has done wonders

Nit having a good feeling right now.
Hope that Ash starts showing his HC chops or this board might melt down.
CL being #1 might end today, but wonder why Gio and Hayden couldn't beat him out .
Something seems wrong there and it might be, as bad as Chris looks, Laviano might be better than them and Zach Allen isn't going to turn heads with his ability.
Leaving Oden the only hope .

Both incompletions were on laviano.. First he threw off his back leg and the second he can't throw across his body worth a shit. He also basically walked on the roll out allowing the far side unblocked end to catch up

I would rather see 100% wildcat, than Laviano ever take a snap again.

i think its apparent that we suck. You all can debate why. I put it on the players.

its not the coaches sleep walking... its not the coaches getting zero pressure, its not the coaches running slow, missing assignments, not catching punts, not throwing on target.

FREAKING CIOFFI JUST DID AN OLE, NO TACKLE BUT TRIED TO PUSH HIM AS IF HE IS PLAYING 2 HAND TOUCH!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT