ADVERTISEMENT

New Uncle Lenny Alert - 2025 - WR - Jayden Simpson - Holy Trinity

lenparisi

All Conference
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2003
Glen Head, NY
www.linkedin.com
Ok guys.....I like to think I have some credibility with bringing talent to your attention
Well tonight....and I stress the word "tonight".....let me introduce you to:

2025 - WR - Holy Trinity - Jayden Simpson

So why tonight ?
He was matched up with 20+ offer - Minnesota commit - Sam Madu - Stepinac

And I'm a HUGE Sam Madu fan.....I was actually pounding the table for Rutgers to offer him
Anyways....lets just say.....WOW.....Jayden Simpson....just WOW !!!

So let me give you some background
Jayden Simpson started for us as a True Freshman and played extremely well for a Freshman

Now this was partial because Andre Kirton Jr kept getting in Coach Roy's dog house for silly kid stuff and grades
And also....he was very solid and very sure handed

Sophomore year....eh....I'm going to be completely honest....too many drops mixed in with big plays
Lack of consistency in my opinion.

But I thought his inconsistency could be explained away because for some reason....the Holy Trinity Coaching staff was also having him play defense and special teams
I wasn't sure if Jayden regressed....or was it because the coaching staff wasn't taking him off the field....and he was a 15 year old sophomore

One thing I was ALWAYS critical of the Holy Trinity coaching staff....they kept playing lots of kids both ways
And I felt it didn't help showcase the kids ability.....kids like Josiah Brown, Jameer Reeder, Jayden Simpson, Irvin Briggs, Andre Kirton JR and even Dylan Braithwaite
But whatever....let me get back to my point

Jayden Simpson this season.....HOLY CRAP !!!
No drops....crisp route running....he definitely got faster.....probably a 4.6 kid at the moment
No overly big....but bigger than Dylan Braithwaite and Andre Kiron Jr.....I would say 5'10 - 170 - 4.6.....but he is literally getting better each game
And getting faster every season
So his stock is pointing up

He does have an offer from Troy
He is visiting Syracuse tomorrow

Keep him on your radar
I'm not sure he will get a Rutgers offer
But he is someone to keep an eye on as I do think he will land a Power 5 offer in time
After tonight's game....one on one with a 20 offer kid.....I would guess its coming sooner rather than later

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.