ADVERTISEMENT

New York Post: Eddie Jordan/Shoes in Hutchinson (KS)

Aggs

All Conference
Jan 19, 2013
NYP reports Eddie Jordan and Shoes Vetrone are at the NJCAA tournament to watch Hutchinson CC Deshawn Freeman.

I just checked and I see that Hutchinson's game can be seen live on the computer tonight at 9PM our time. I found the site under google, NJCAA-TV live or else go to google than NJCAA National Championship Mens Basketball Tournament. Division 1. hit on watch live at the bottom. Hutchinson will be playing Trinity. Maybe we can see Eddie and Shoes as there seems to be quite a few empty seats. I myself will watch the game tonight to see how Dashawn looks.

There are plenty of unknowns in the spring and a powerhouse program could get involved, but the Hutch CC coach told NYP's Zach Braziller that Tulsa and Rutgers are in "hot pursuit" and Rutgers is "working the hardest"

Tulsa offered Jonathan Laurent the same week we did, which is interesting.
This post was edited on 3/18 7:16 PM by Aggs

In his day, New York City native Frank Haith has landed serious recruits (multiple McDonald All-Americans). Hard to bet against the Tulsa coach here. Hope I'm wrong here.
This post was edited on 3/18 9:05 PM by Mr_Twister

There is more than Freeman at this game and tourney......it will not be a one man trip or targeted venture.....

It's good to read they are recruiting players "the hardest". It would be nice if they had something to sell.

Freeman has 13 in the first half shooting 5-7 on fg's of which 1-1 was on a three. He also is 2-4 on ft's and has I believe 4 or 5 rebounds. He has made a couple of nice passes. He seems very unselfish to me. I think he had one turnover on a bad pass that went into the back court. A few of his teammates are throwing the ball all over. I think Hutchison had 12 turnovers in the first half but lead 30-24 at the half. Trinity averages 82 a game.

I believe Freeman finished with 21 points and 9 rebounds. He was 6-8 on free throws and I think about 7-9 from the field with one of the baskets a three. He really didn't get the ball very often. Other guys on his team were taking more shots than he got. I believe Hutchison plays again tonight on the Juco site on the computer.

I think Hutchison lost by 5 tonight and I think Freeman scored 16. I only saw a few minutes of the game tonight as the NCAA games were on TV.

Freeman posted 22 points and 13 rebounds.

Now the fun begins ...

This post was edited on 3/20 12:15 AM by Aggs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT