ADVERTISEMENT

How do we Fire Pike and Hire the FDU Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaFeScarlet

All American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
RU Frikkin kidding me...FDU to the Sweet 16 knocking off #1 Purdue as a 32 seed and RU... The flagship State University... loses at home in game 1 of the NIT as a #1 seed....but, but, but Pike's better than Eddie Jordan...

RU Frikkin kidding me...FDU to the Sweet 16 knocking off #1 Purdue as a 16 seed and RU... The flagship State University... loses at home in game 1 of the NIT as a #1 seed....but, but, but Pike's better than Eddie Jordan...
Pike did s the bed to end this season. However, assuming those two 5-star recruits stick with us, I'm happy with Pike for now.

Yet another joker who is such a professional asshole he should be getting paid for it!

• Haha
Reactions: csphi
Possibly the dumbest thing about this thread is that it’s phrased as a question.

We obviously could do what OP suggests if the Rutgers admin were as hopelessly stupid as OP

Reactions: shields
This guy has twice as many wins as Pike what’s his buyout?

My bad round of 32... Put my point still the same..RU freakin' kiddin' me a first-year coach at FDU getting it done while Pike regresses in year 7.

Exhausting Whatever You Say GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

Possibly the dumbest thing about this thread is that it’s phrased as a question.

We obviously could do what OP suggests if the Rutgers admin were as hopelessly stupid as OP
Fluxy, I didn't realize you were an English PhD and stick to the facts, we were one and done at home at the children's table and FDU just knocked off number one in the big dance with the first year coach...that's coaching Boyz that's coaching

My bad round of 32... Put my point still the same..RU freakin' kiddin' me a first-year coach at FDU getting it done while Pike regresses in year 7.
Pike had RU back on bubble after losing Geo & RHJ this year. It was a rebuild after losing 2 star players & was it 40ish% of offensive production. 2 clutch players that could create their own shots gone.

I don't think he regressed, as team outperformed where I thought & recruiting is on the rise. Will we have down seasons, yes until we build depth.

Reactions: RU1996 and shields
Reaching high, he aims for the sky
Overcoming obstacles, he'll never deny
Brimming with creativity, he thinks outside the box

Endlessly pursuing new ways to unlock
Tackling challenges with a resolute spirit Elevating others, his leadership's merit
Transforming problems into opportunities Innovating solutions with
Engenuity
Not
Sustaining a passion for progress and change
Opening doors for a brighter tomorrow
Nurturing growth, banishing sorrow

Last edited:
RU Frikkin kidding me...FDU to the Sweet 16 knocking off #1 Purdue as a 32 seed and RU... The flagship State University... loses at home in game 1 of the NIT as a #1 seed....but, but, but Pike's better than Eddie Jordan...
Clearly you are an idiot (round of 32)

Clearly you play with magic cards in your basement and never played basketball in your life

• Love
Reactions: fluoxetine

I’ll ask again for about the 100th time..why do you only complain and show up here in tough times??

Reactions: ancienthooper
Fluxy, I didn't realize you were an English PhD and stick to the facts, we were one and done at home at the children's table and FDU just knocked off number one in the big dance with the first year coach...that's coaching Boyz that's coaching

You do realize Pike and Rutgers also beat Purdue, right?!

I'm old enough to remember when OP was celebrating our victory at Mackey because it left his Lobos as the only undefeated team in the country. Not because RU won. Think that lasted a solid 24 hours before they lost to Fresno or someone.

Reactions: Doctor Worm
how much of a moron do you have to be to start a thread like this. Pike is awesome. Going to take us to the promise land. FDU is 301 in the NET.

Remind me what our record against Purdue is the last few years? If that's your standard for judging coaches
Remind me who is in the dance and who didn't make it...FDU or RU.... Remind me who's still playing basketball in March and who isn't???

I'm old enough to remember when OP was celebrating our victory at Mackey because it left his Lobos as the only undefeated team in the country. Not because RU won. Think that lasted a solid 24 hours before they lost to Fresno or someone.
That's a good call..
And both the Lobos and RU crashed and burned after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT