ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Rutgers Women’s Lacrosse Hosts No. 15 Princeton Wednesday

Played really well at the end of the half to score 3 in a row to tie it at 8-8 … the PU goalie was very good, and the RU goalie struggled. Saw the game until RU was down 12-8. I’m sure they played hard, it’s just PU was the better team.

One of my buddies kids just got named varsity starter in goal as a sophomore. She plays at one of the best privates there and has serious interest in Rutgers. I’ve connected the two. Hope it works out. She’s going to be highly recruited.

Reactions: RUTrack94
One of my buddies kids just got named varsity starter in goal as a sophomore. She plays at one of the best privates there and has serious interest in Rutgers. I’ve connected the two. Hope it works out. She’s going to be highly recruited.
Let’s hope the women still have to increase their recruiting to the next level to take this team to the next level we have to be able to beat the Princeton and Army!!

Met Coach Lehman and her parents after they beat Monmouth. Turns out we have a mutual friend. I was a fan of her as the RU coach before I met her but that was based on her recent success and local roots. After meeting her I would not send my daughter anywhere else if she had D1 opportunities. When I told her my daughter recently traded in her HS varsity letters for an opportunity to coach girls REC instead of continuing to play... Coach Lehman did not hesitate to have my daughter reach out to her with any questions. If she would do that for a stranger you know she will look after your daughter as a rostered player.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT