ADVERTISEMENT

No. 16 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Hosts Rival No. 14 Princeton Sunday

Huge game today! Any boots on the ground for weather update? Any news on potential players returning from injury for the game?

We are turning the ball over uncharacteristic

Stoller is seeing the ball well

Krummanacher is getting shorted. That’s a huge sign of disrespect for an attackman. He needs to have a huge day.

2-0 after another turnover

Reactions: Wagram97
3-2 Kurdyla with a rip. Ran right by their long pole. Bad sign for Princeton

Crappy start, but nice response to be down only 3-2.

Winning quite a few faceoffs.

Another turnover leads to a goal.

Their attack is very dynamic. Kabiri is a freshman. That kid is legit

At least RU beats the teams they are expected to beat.

Is the issue playing teams like Army and Princeton and getting manhandled more talent related, coaching or injuries?

I’d move Krummanacher. He’s turning the ball over with a shortie on him. 13 turnovers so far

Biggest difference is Princeton’s D is sliding early and committing to it, causing turnovers. We are not. Our slides are late and half assed, which is worse than not sliding at all.

Biggest difference is Princeton’s D is sliding early and committing to it, causing turnovers. We are not. Our slides are late and half assed, which is worse than not sliding at all.
Their entire offense is based on ballmovemebt slides and we are doing it for them

I’m not sure he should have save any. Hands free from 10 yards is an expected goal. His defense is allowing great looks.
Yeah. Was probably a little harsh there. Really it’s mostly the attack that’s the problem. Lot of TOs.

Harvard 7 - Michigan 2 at the half in Ann Arbor. Harvard's VERY inconstant goalie saving 80%. UM dominating faceoffs

Good defensive stop at the end. Way the half was going, expected another PU goal.

It’s a game of runs. Hopefully RU gets a few and keeps it close. Feels like another 16-7 setback is on the way.

Lots of time left and RU women blew a 4-0 lead vs PSU so you never know. Things can change quickly although I think PU is too well coached.

Their entire offense is based on ballmovemebt slides and we are doing it for them
These half-sides are killing us. Dodgers are getting open looks and we’re leaving the backside look open. Second slides are non existent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT