ADVERTISEMENT

No. 17/18 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Opens Big Ten Play Sunday Hosting No. 13/11 Johns Hopkins

bu is very obviously a better team than rutgers this year.... this is why you should pay no attention to scrimmages
It’s very obvious we destroyed them in every way two weeks before the season started and would again.

Go away loser. You’re a moron who knows nothing about lacrosse. Maybe blowing the Cuse guys will put some knowledge in your mouth.

It’s very obvious we destroyed them in every way two weeks before the season started and would again.

Go away loser. You’re a moron who knows nothing about lacrosse. Maybe blowing the Cuse guys will put some knowledge in your mouth.
ask army who they think the better team is. you know things are going well when your best win of the season didn't even happen during the season

you sure do fantasize about "blowing the cuse guys" a lot. i will not take it personally, another lost season on the banks, wasting knobloch's final year... i understand, it is frustrating...

Yet here you are responding to every post, on a board and school you have zero affiliation with. Total loser.

Shane is a first team all American. He’s not wasting anything.

We smashed BU and will again next year. Like clockwork. Love that it bothers you so much you have to respond every time.

Syracuse simp lol. We have a hater guys. You know we’ve arrived when chumps like this are doing hit and runs.

Love that it bothers you so much you have to respond every time.
that feels like a projection. you are responding to every post too. in fact you are really the only one who responds to me. hm...

and i do have a rutgers affliation btw. it was one of my safety schools

that feels like a projection. you are responding to every post too. in fact you are really the only one who responds to me. hm...

Safety school? Enlighten us to where you ended up going. I smell a tall tale coming.

Reactions: biazza38

But you are the one on a Rutgers board

Hahaha couldn't get in. I knew it.

Dude never even played lacrosse yet is so enamoured with Rutgers he can't help but post here...then run back the Syracuse board to simp lol

As soon as we made the Final Four the haters started to really show. We've arrived people.

Reactions: biazza38
Hahaha couldn't get in. I knew it.

Dude never even played lacrosse yet is so enamoured with Rutgers he can't help but post here...then run back the Syracuse board to simp lol

As soon as we made the Final Four the haters started to really show. We've arrived people.
"A program's success is not measured in championships, but rather in preseason scrimmage wins over BU and number of haters." -- Bill Tierney

rutgers tournament profile:
25 RPI
28 SOS
0 top 20 wins
1 preseason scrimmage win vs. BU
1 hater

let's see what the committee does

Hahaha, I got Simp doing research now lol #FullOwnership

I am telling you guys our FF run and success has really brought out the haters. And that's a great thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT