ADVERTISEMENT

No. 16 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Hosts Rival No. 14 Princeton Sunday

To be fair, second mids did not get much run. Given that the first mids are the strength of the offense, we probably won’t be seeing a lot of the second line going forward. I’d like to see Sidoorski get some extended run at attack. We’re not getting much from the lefty attack spot anyway.

Kelly was obviously rusty but you can see the skill set. His shots are moving at a different speed and he seemed comfortable carrying even coming off an injury. If he can bounce back into form that should change the dynamic on offense for the better.

To be fair, second mids did not get much run. Given that the first mids are the strength of the offense, we probably won’t be seeing a lot of the second line going forward. I’d like to see Sidoorski get some extended run at attack. We’re not getting much from the lefty attack spot anyway.

Kelly was obviously rusty but you can see the skill set. His shots are moving at a different speed and he seemed comfortable carrying even coming off an injury. If he can bounce back into form that should change the dynamic on offense for the better.
Fair but, if they not getting enough runs then they should move Sidorski to attack, or maybe Aimone to attack for that lefty spot. I also agree with you Rbled, that the defense and the slide progression is not great and Princeton took advantage alot

Sliding definitely needs work but to me it was the offense that didn’t perform. We turned the ball over 20 x most of those on offense. Princetons D isn’t that great and we only scored 8 goals. We missed a lot of shots. Credit their goalie a lot too.
We need to move the ball and our feet like we did against Loyola. It was way too much one on one play.

Reactions: Wagram97
Sliding definitely needs work but to me it was the offense that didn’t perform. We turned the ball over 20 x most of those on offense. Princetons D isn’t that great and we only scored 8 goals. We missed a lot of shots. Credit their goalie a lot too.
We need to move the ball and our feet like we did against Loyola. It was way too much one on one play.

Their goalie is excellent. Not sure i can say the same about the close D.

Their goalie is excellent. Not sure i can say the same about the close D.

Their D is suspect. Yea, he is excellent. He's in the portal. Probably the biggest get in the offseason. Hopkins is a potential landing spot. Our shooting wasn't the best but he definitely stole some goals from us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT