ADVERTISEMENT

No. 6 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Travels to RV/RV UMass Saturday

Absolute defensive clinic especially the last 45 mins. UMass goalie is the only reason we didn't win by double digits. 7-1 with only one blemish at Army by 1 goal. Now we move on to the real season: B1G play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet83
ND crushes Michigan 18-8.

UVA leads UMD 6-5 early 3rd.

Next week, ND hosts UVA at Arlotta.
Hopkins took care of Navy last night and Duke beat UNC. Right now my Top 6 teams are:

1.) ND
2.) UVA (as long as this score holds)
3.) Duke
4.) RU
5.) Cornell or Maryland (If UVA wins)
6.) Cornell or Maryland (If UVA wins)

Reactions: Clearscreen25
13-13. Wierman with the make it / take it waived off due to time out call. Maryland without a shot off the TO. OT.

This is where I love Brecht. Very rarely out smarts himself. Why call a TO off the faceoff with over a minute remaining? Then wind the clock down and don’t even get a shot off the TO. Over coaching. Let the players play.

Nice win. Maryland let a two goal lead slip away late. Tillman called a TO negating a goal that would have given the Terps a 14-13 lead late.

Maryland wins in OT 14-13!

Maryland Freshman goalie unconscious in OT. Game MVP.
That was some sequence around the UMD goal in OT. The UMD goalie saved them multiple times. Nice win for the conference. I guess it confirms UMD is the standard in the BIG 10 until proven otherwise.

That was some sequence around the UMD goal in OT. The UMD goalie saved them multiple times. Nice win for the conference. I guess it confirms UMD is the standard in the BIG 10 until proven otherwise.
Might be the best back-to-back-to-back save sequence I’ve ever seen. Especially considering it’s a freshman on the road in OT against the undefeated #1 ranked team in the country.

Might be the best back-to-back-to-back save sequence I’ve ever seen. Especially considering it’s a freshman on the road in OT against the undefeated #1 ranked team in the country.
Hyperbole appreciated. Amazing saves!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT