ADVERTISEMENT

No. 7 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Travels to Penn State Saturday

This is their season. We need to be ready from the first whistle:

When you take a wide view on our first 7 games...outside of the games at OSU and the Michigan game, our offense has not been lights out...they are do for a good game and we will need it tomorrow...like it's time for a 15-16 goal performance...

Defense and goaltending has carried this team...our defense has been very good outside of the 4th Qtr of the first Maryland game...

We need to be better on face offs soon...defense got us the win last week...I'm not comfortable leaning on them so heavily to win games...goalie Kirst included in that statement...he's been great...his only bad game was at Maryland...we're putting too much pressure on him to be great...need to score more goals...in bunches

Even in the game at Hop, our defense was excellent and held firm giving up only 2 goals in the second half giving the offense time to wake up late....

It was a salty week of practice...the deeper you get here, the stakes grow great...tensions are on the rise

Big game tomorrow...they're all big...no cupcakes in the B1G...

I'd like to see our offense go dominate this week....just like our trip to OSU

Go RU!

Last edited:
Reactions: jreinsdorf
This is their season. We need to be ready from the first whistle:
Yup Just like OSU was desperate last week and played like it...

We're getting everyone's best shots now...

Tomorrow will be a very tough game to win...but it is winnable....

Time for the offense to elevate its game...9 and 10 goals doesn't get it done to often...time to score goals...these last three games I want to see scoring in the 16-17-18 goal range...

Go RU!

Reactions: Caliknight
When you take a wide view on our first 7 games...outside of the games at OSU and the Michigan game, our offense has not been lights out...they are do for a good game and we will need it tomorrow...like it's time for a 15-16 goal performance...

Defense and goaltending has carried this team...our defense has been very good outside of the 4th Qtr of the first Maryland game...

We need to be better on face offs soon...defense got us the win last week...I'm not comfortable leaning on them so heavily to win games...goalie Kirst included in that statement...he's been great...his only bad game was at Maryland...we're putting too much pressure on him to be great...need to score more goals...in bunches

Even in the game at Hop, our defense was excellent and held firm giving up only 2 goals in the second half giving the offense time to wake up late....

It was a salty week of practice...the deeper you get here, the stakes grow great...tensions are on the rise

Big game tomorrow...they're all big...no cupcakes in the B1G...

I'd like to see our offense go dominate this week....just like our trip to OSU

Go RU!

If you don't want to answer I'll understand, but where does Mullins stand health-wise?

If you don't want to answer I'll understand, but where does Mullins stand health-wise?
I honestly don't know...my understanding is we're full go tomorrow from a player perspective....when I ask those types of questions I get vanilla answers...sorry, I'm no help here...

And you're right...I'd stay away from posting any inside injury type news...not my place...

attendance question.....is Penn State allowing fans at lax games? A lax player parent said no, players only get 1 ticket for family only. The B1G lax tourney is at Penn State in a few weeks and I was planning on going. I can't find anything online

attendance question.....is Penn State allowing fans at lax games? A lax player parent said no, players only get 1 ticket for family only. The B1G lax tourney is at Penn State in a few weeks and I was planning on going. I can't find anything online

Google "Penn State lacrosse attendance" for a non-definitive answer. Seems the state allows 20% capacity for outdoor events but Big 10 rules might be more limited. At worst it would be 4 tickets per player.

Google "Penn State lacrosse attendance" for a non-definitive answer. Seems the state allows 20% capacity for outdoor events but Big 10 rules might be more limited. At worst it would be 4 tickets per player.

B1G gave way to local guidelines a couple weeks ago.

I can only follow on Live Stats. RU 2-2 on clears PSU 0-1. Keep it up.

We look very good at e moment. Aggressive fast and sticks are sharp.

Ped looks like they are going to have trouble scoring

I am trying to follow the game on live stats but the site is not updating for me. Still showing play by play at the 10 minute mark of Q1. Is anyone else having that problem?

Kirst looks like he has his game 1 form against PSU. 1-2 so far and the PSU feed on Live Stats is not being updated.

I am trying to follow the game on live stats but the site is not updating for me. Still showing play by play at the 10 minute mark of Q1. Is anyone else having that problem?

Not being updated on Inside Lacrosse either. But ND up on Duke 3-1 early and Hopkins has come back from 5 down and tied OSU 10-10 in the 3rd

Reactions: Duff366
Absolute beat down thus far. Let's keep our foot on the gas and absolutely bury & embarrass this team.

Reactions: herdof3
Just updated. This should be called the Kirst Show. 83% save ratio and 2-2 scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT