ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Stop Rutgers on TV

I live in Southern Minnesota. More Rutgers people in the upper Midwest than I knew...
Rutgers used to get people from all over America and the world. Not sure it is the same now... may have more in-state as time goes on. Anyone know this for a fact one way or the other?

I’m in the Poconos and can’t get BTN. Without these message boards I would be lost.

Reactions: DirtyRU
On local sports news before, Otis Livingston channel 2, gave SJU @ MSG mention 1st, Bruce Beck channel 4 of course raved about RU 1st.

I’m in the Poconos and can’t get BTN. Without these message boards I would be lost.

The FOX Sports App is a 24/7 simulcast of BTN that delivers live programming to existing BTN subscribers via tablets, smartphones, and PCs as well as on-demand access to BTN's deep archive of games and original programming and Extra Football Game Channels.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
I get BTN+, so game is already up there. I pay the $9.99 a month for all Rutgers games(mostly cause the ladies have mostly all games there) but cancel each year after BB season.

Reactions: BuckRU and Scangg
When our programs were down it was easy to look at the B1G dynamics and say that we were brought into the conference for the TV market and fans within from the other B1G members. But now with success, BTN is quick to leverage that too. Don’t think that the B1G doesn’t want us to be good.

Reactions: thegock
But who wants to watch us play Minnesota, right?

Who was the a-hole who said that years ago? Was it Dave Gavitt? Maybe Tranghese?

EDIT: Never mind. I see someone already answered and it was Tagliabue. Freakin' ass-hat.

The local cable company won’t carry it... says it’s too expensive. I like everything else about my cable package though, so I don’t want to get rid of them. I will check for other options.

I'm stunned that James Franklin and the cult hasn't forced them to carry it.

Seems like a yocal cable company ran out of some guys garage

Reactions: BuckRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT