ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern coach COY

Schiano might be the favorite now,but with the type of opponents coming up , losing to PSU., OSU and even Iowa will take the shine off his candidacy. Let a blowout happen and he's out.
Upset PSU or OSU and he got it
Franklin has a chance if he can beat Michigan and prove he can win big games
Locksley lost his shot today unless the Turtles run the table
Harbaugh has the investigation and that hurts his chances
Day has OSU undefeated, but the team doesn't look as good as expected
Fickell can't be counted out
and if Rhule keeps winning he'll fight Braun for the underdog spot for B1G COY
Braun beats Wisconsin or Iowa he might jump to faviort
Rhule has both those programs comming up and if he does better than Braun, he jumps ahead in the race to take COY away from the HC who made RU FB respected again if RU doesn't impress everyone it's next 4 games.
When RU beats the Hoosiers, just hand the trophy to Greg and give Braun a parcipation ribbon

Last edited:
Reactions: drewbagel423
He's just throwing shit against the wall in the event it does happen he will keep reminding everyone and can use it to continue to crow about anonymous fan forum board legend status. Wierd dude.
Don’t forget …while referring to himself in the third person.

I think the NW coach will get the full time job. He has done a great job righting that ship.
His staff pissed off the administration with those T-shirts supporting Fitzgerald. So while I get what you're saying, that doesn't help his candidacy.

Plum Street does get a lot of things right, and he adds a lot to the discussions. I still think that Schiano has already won COTY. Getting to a bowl game beating other B1G teams is not easy and they did it.

Someone else to consider, a no offense program's HC that just won being the B1G West Champs by beating the Bielemas
Kirk Ferentz might steal the show if Iowa beats Nebraska to go 10-2

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Gotta say it - a pretty good call as of this moment.

@Plum Street I got a big week ahead of me professionally - what do you think? Things work out great or not so great? Using your powers of seeing the future. Thx in advance.

Reactions: Plum Street
Kirk Ferentz goes 10-2, wins the west (without Cooper DeJeen the last 2 weeks of the season) and I'm guessing it's his for the taking.

Kirk Ferentz goes 10-2, wins the west (without Cooper DeJeen the last 2 weeks of the season) and I'm guessing it's his for the taking.

He's a 4 time winner and a Big 10 icon. But the alternative is a fresh face who kept a program from oblivion. No clear frontrunner to me.

I didn’t whiff yet…you on the other hand whiffed BIG on usc getting invited to the BIG
You didn't whiff?!! 🤣🤣🤣
I didn't whiff. I called it exactly how it went down. The Big Ten wouldn't just take USC alone as you said. I said they would have take crappy teams (from an income standpoint) and they did. Each current Big Ten will get less money going forward.

You didn't whiff?!! 🤣🤣🤣
I didn't whiff. I called it exactly how it went down. The Big Ten wouldn't just take USC alone as you said. I said they would have take crappy teams (from an income standpoint) and they did. Each current Big Ten will get less money going forward.
And I said poach usc !
I am board legend . We will see how this thread works out . Even if it doesn’t go to northwestern coach , board legend status is bulletproof !

Reactions: RU Cheese
And I said poach usc !
I am board legend . We will see how this thread works out . Even if it doesn’t go to northwestern coach , board legend status is bulletproof !
You are a board idiot. You are as bulletproof as white toast! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: tomatocan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT