ADVERTISEMENT

Not a Schiano fan at all…

Those are other teams lmaoo. We’re talking about his coaching at Rutgers. Not ****ville OSU, or any other NFL team. If you did ur research he’s more relevant as a head coach in college football. NFL he was going nowhere because it’s two totally different levels. So now I’m really curious who you would’ve hired instead of schiano? Hmmm this should be interesting

yes. Didn’t include his stints at other places. I’ve seen him 12 years in his first stint and 2 years in his 2nd…hence 10+ years.

wanted al golden. But that’s moot now

• Haha
Reactions: fsg2
yes. Didn’t include his stints at other places. I’ve seen him 12 years in his first stint and 2 years in his 2nd…hence 10+ years.

Ahh and how would have Al recruited in NJ when he has no ties whatsoever in NJ.

Okay I can respect to Al Golden but even than he would still need 4+ years to rebuild and his recruiting isn’t as promising looking at his resume.

Reactions: shields
Ahh and how would have Al recruited in NJ when he has no ties whatsoever in NJ.

Okay I can respect to Al Golden but even than he would still need 4+ years to rebuild and his recruiting isn’t as promising looking at his resume.

ive said many times..a good football mind is >>>>>>>>> a good recruiter.

it doesn’t matter if he’s a bad recruiter if he knows how to teach them up

Sorry but anyone thinks we are going in the right direction with greg……
Who the hell would we have hired after Ash? Nobody decent was coming here. If after year 4 we are in the same place, I will wholeheartedly agree. No QB and not enough skill players, just can't win in that position.

Reactions: shields
Who the hell would we have hired after Ash? Nobody decent was coming here. If after year 4 we are in the same place, I will wholeheartedly agree. No QB and not enough skill players, just can't win in that position.
I believe bielema? Was close?

You’re opinion is he sucks. That’s your post. You are a fking troll and an idiot.

YOUR opinion.

Im
Posting my opinion. If posting my opinion makes me a troll…then this whole board is full of trolls.

relax dude. I’m sorry if I offended you with my opinion.

ive said many times..a good football mind is >>>>>>>>> a good recruiter.

it doesn’t matter if he’s a bad recruiter if he knows how to teach them up
I'm not going to make out like I'm a football expert, but I don't agree. Maybe this is a lousy analogy, but it's much easier improving talented students than untalented ones, no matter how good the teacher is. I would do everything possible to teach my less talented students up, but there's just a limit to their potential; I couldn't make them A students no matter what I did. I understand that a good coach will do his best with his schemes to make up for his players' deficiencies, but in the end it's athleticism that wins out.

I'm not going to make out like I'm a football expert, but I don't agree. Maybe this is a lousy analogy, but it's much easier improving talented students than untalented ones, no matter how good the teacher is. I would do everything possible to teach my less talented students up, but there's just a limit to their potential; I couldn't make them A students no matter what I did. I understand that a good coach will do his best with his schemes to make up for his players' deficiencies, but in the end it's athleticism that wins out.

greg isn’t the only one who can recruit good players at Rutgers.

Aren’t you the one that gives them grades? You could make them A students very easily. :)

YOUR opinion.

Im
Posting my opinion. If posting my opinion makes me a troll…then this whole board is full of trolls.

relax dude. I’m sorry if I offended you with my opinion.
I’m not offended. You’re an idiot. If you are offended by me pointing out the obvious fact that you are an idiot i apologize

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT