ADVERTISEMENT

NYT on CVS

Powerful, thanks for posting eso. I'm gonna call the NYT and call them out for their error though. That is Tekia Mack high fiving Stasha not Mael, lol.

Reactions: MADHAT1
On Twitter Tekia Mack echoed the same thing. It makes you wonder exactly what happened this season behind the scenes. Maybe all of the turmoil that the players are alluding to had something to do with coach being exhausted/illness.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Why so much drama all the time with this program? It gets tiring as a fan.
a lot of programs have behind the scenes dramas that go unnoticed because of a lack of media coverage or a friendly media coverage slanted towards that school's favor.
Rutgers is in a major media market , so it will get more coverage when problems pop up.
Positives get a little because of the area Rutgers is in, but negative sells and we respond more to negative things happening.

Don't believe me, just check back on this board's posts after a win, then look at the responses after a loss.

Reactions: Abro1975
On Twitter Tekia Mack echoed the same thing. It makes you wonder exactly what happened this season behind the scenes. Maybe all of the turmoil that the players are alluding to had something to do with coach being exhausted/illness.

Does she not know what POTUS means, or am I officially old enough to not understand Twitter?

Does she not know what POTUS means, or am I officially old enough to not understand Twitter?
LOL. I think you don’t understand how today’s generation of kids use Twitter. Note that she said “our POTUS”. In that context it makes more sense. Some of the references on Twitter today are totally crazy. At least this one had some logic to it.

“Without our POTUS”???
Geez, all the uproar over a comment in passing by one of our students. I'm sure she was referring to Coach Stringer as 'our POTUS'. Now people just looking for things to criticize.
No need to read any other posts. The reference is clear with the word “OUR” but haters gonna hate.

Geez, all the uproar over a comment in passing by one of our students. I'm sure she was referring to Coach Stringer as 'our POTUS'. Now people just looking for things to criticize.

Yeah well, guess what, she’s NOT the “president” of anything. She’s a HOF coach, one of the greatest ever, but I don’t need to see a STUDENT of the university I hold a degree from, to tweet that crap. Sorry. It doesn’t even make sense.

Yeah well, guess what, she’s NOT the “president” of anything. She’s a HOF coach, one of the greatest ever, but I don’t need to see a STUDENT of the university I hold a degree from, to tweet that crap. Sorry. It doesn’t even make sense.
might not make sence to you or me, but her teammates and those close to the RUWBB program might know what she meant .
But for the life of me I can't figure it out.

The tweet might have not been meant for me to figure out, because it was for those in the know.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Wow!!!

Reactions: RUonBrain
O
The WBB board does not does not have a monopoly on that phenomenon.
True, but with the type of traffic this board has,the names of posters that post after wins as well when losses happen are fairly easy to remember.

Those whose MO is mainly posting only during the bad times are easy to remember then on other boards, because of the lower traffic here compared to TRK's FB and MBB boards

But she said “our” lol...now you’re in trouble!!
I said I didn't think she meant that in her tweet, only used it because you stated "If it stands for something else I’ll gladly eat my crow."

But since you put our in it( implying CVS), you got yourself out of this meal
eating_crow_fail.jpg
because you didn't just mean if POTUS could stand for something else (besides President Of The United States )

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
I said I didn't think she meant that in her tweet, only used it because you stated "If it stands for something else I’ll gladly eat my crow."

But since you put our in it( implying CVS), you got yourself out of this meal
eating_crow_fail.jpg
because you didn't just mean if POTUS could stand for something else (besides President Of The United States )

Ha ha ha ha all good buddy I was just messing around with you!

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT