ADVERTISEMENT

O Line

scarletnewyorker2006

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2012
Baltimore Inner Harbor
I'm as pleased as anyone about the additions of Kaiwan Lewis, I Johnson, and now the TCU kid. Seem like good pick up's from what I'm reading. The position group I'm most concerned about, by a wide margin, is the O line. Every time I want to get excited about what Rettig might be, Carroo's encore, the possibility of a healthy Paul James, and the emergence of Andre Patton as an NFL caliber receiver, my enthusiasm is tempered by the fear of a Swiss cheese offensive line. We have more to prove there than anywhere else. I read (from posters, not mods) about the need to recruit a DT transfer without mention of OL holes. Is there something I'm missing? Denman hasn't proven a thing yet. I read good things about Dorian Miller, but so far those are just words. That Muller moved to center in practice last year tells me Derrick Nelson still isn't ready. The 2015 team looks as we'll rounded as we've been in recent years (other than 2012) except for O line. "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?" keeps running through my mind. Anyone have any insights on transfer recruits here? Any reason to think we won't resemble ttfp's 2014 line?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News