ADVERTISEMENT

"Obi-Wan Schiano

njrexguy

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2007
you're my only hope"

He has always been my top choice because he's a supstar recruiter and program builder with incredible charisma. And he did here what many thought was impossible. He has his critics and some shortcomings, bit still he is hands down tops for me. Has agreat potential for a Come Back Kid story line. Great New York and national media coverage would love it

So would Urban be better for the program? Probably so. Has Hobbs asked him if he is interested? He's available, so I hope he at least tried contacting, even though obviously an enormous stretch for tons of reasons.

Could Jones do it? Maybe but not sure about his recruiter prowess and handling this kind of a rebuild.

All I know is that we need a big splash with this hire. Greg gives us just that.

Last edited:
Reactions: RU1977 and ru1869
you're my only hope"

He has always been my top choice because he's a supstar recruiter and program builder with incredible charisma. And he did here what many thought was impossible. He has his critics and some shortcomings, bit still he is hands down tops for me. Has agreat potential for a Come Back Kid story line. Great New York and national media coverage would love it

So would Urban be better for the program? Probably so. Has Hobbs asked him if he is interested? He's available, so I hope he at least tried contacting, even though obviously an enormous stretch for tons of reasons.

Could Jones do it? Maybe but not sure about his recruiter prowess and handling this kind of a rebuild.

All I know is that we need a big splash with this hire. Greg gives us just that.

Agree 100%

The most you could hope for with Schiano is to win bowl games and at best be ranked 7th in the AP poll. Absolutely not good enough. Rutgers deserves better.

Reactions: RUDave_01
you're my only hope"

LOL! I stopped reading after this gem.

tumblr_o7nlboRdu21s6w6foo1_500.gif

Utterly Ridiculous

The most you could hope for with Schiano is to win bowl games and at best be ranked 7th in the AP poll. Absolutely not good enough. Rutgers deserves better.
At the same time you can count on a bad loss every time you have any kind of chance to win a title.

Hey ... that means a few awesome records in the B1G East!!!! Wins over a few big guys!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT