ADVERTISEMENT

Ogbole Put in the work

Been saying it since last year - the kid has potential - could see that the kid was athletic (not a lumbering/ clumsy big) just REALLY raw.

Hes looking good!! He’s gonna contribute. And at a position where solid contribution is certainly needed. Not gonna predict stats but I think he’ll be solid.

Been saying it since last year - the kid has potential - could see that the kid was athletic (not a lumbering/ clumsy big) just REALLY raw.

Hes looking good!! He’s gonna contribute. And at a position where solid contribution is certainly needed. Not gonna predict stats but I think he’ll be solid.
15 mpg, 4-5 ppg (mostly on put backs/alley oop dunks, stuff like this), 5 rpg ... that would be really useful to this team. IF ... he can defend well enough, and NOT foul so much, to the point he could play more than 15 mpg, that would be a big bonus.

Even last season, in very limited minutes (8 mpg) over just 10 games, he was a TERRIFIC offensive rebounder - the best per minute on the team, by a large margin. Consider how much it might help the team to have such a good offensive rebounder on the court for 15-20 mpg, giving the RU new offensive players second chances ... assuming his hands have improved a little such that when he gets the ball on offensive rebounds he does not have it stripped away.

Potential but still shows how rough he is. He's not fluid. For example, that little extra dribble before his last dunk. No need to put it on the floor for the little people to swipe at. Just elevate and flush.

I'm afraid refs will take one look at him and be half-way to blowing a whistle. Big guys who look physical do not get the benefit of the doubt in the college game.

Reactions: RedTeam1994
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT