ADVERTISEMENT

Okruch

Ocrunch sucks and so does his boss. This does not feel like progress...and I'm sure we just became the laughingstock of FB again by giving EMU their first win against a P5 team.

What was the problem with ST's this week? No missed FGs or big plays given up. Punter was doing rugby kicks to prevent a return. On the pouch punts, do you really want to take a guy out of the play with a QB who's throwing darts? Could've easily moved the chains on half of those. They did a great job of keeping it away from him in the KOs but I thought we had solid field position for most of the game.

What was the problem with ST's this week? No missed FGs or big plays given up. Punter was doing rugby kicks to prevent a return. On the pouch punts, do you really want to take a guy out of the play with a QB who's throwing darts? Could've easily moved the chains on half of those. They did a great job of keeping it away from him in the KOs but I thought we had solid field position for most of the game.

My opinion? I feel that our kick or punt coverage is awful. Unfortunately, I think it's a scheme thing; we do have some real athletes on ST's.

One thing is for sure, we are going to give up a huge fake punt this season. After the snap, the whole team runs downfield without even looking at the punter.

Dude could have been running for days. Not sure why he didn't. Probably couldn't believe how much room he had.

My opinion? I feel that our kick or punt coverage is awful. Unfortunately, I think it's a scheme thing; we do have some real athletes on ST's.
Didn't think it was bad this week. Their punt returner made a few guys miss but didn't do too much damage.

One thing is for sure, we are going to give up a huge fake punt this season. After the snap, the whole team runs downfield without even looking at the punter.

Dude could have been running for days. Not sure why he didn't. Probably couldn't believe how much room he had.
Not only did we have a few guys stay after he did it the first time to prevent a run. but all the linemen ran downfield. If he throws it, it's an illegal man downfield penalty. Great way to stop a big return though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT