ADVERTISEMENT

Football OPINION: Schiano is the only man for the job

We’ve got to move on. I wanted him to, but it isn’t happening.

The more we burn down the program out of disappointment, the farther we distance ourselves from success.

Thats where I am at now. Time to move on, its not happening. Its like the guy begging for his old GF to come back, looking for all the different reasons why she will.

We’ve got to move on. I wanted him too, but it isn’t happening.

The more we burn down the program out of disappointment, the farther we distance ourselves from success.

it needs to be burned down...totally

do you see the two running the show....this needs to stop, I will not trust one cent of my money with them

"Anonymous Power-Five commit: “I’m solid with (P5 school), but with Greg Schiano at Rutgers, that's now the program that kids from around here will dream about going to."

We have the chance to get the one coach UNIQUELY suited form RU.

And a non practicing non athletics administrator from SHU is blocking that.

That should NOT stand.

Reactions: bac2therac
Rookie move.

Hopefully for the OP, the next guy up doesn't hold grudges and withhold press passes.

I'm tired of poeple giving in and saying it's time move on.

This whole search has been a scam. Hobbs never intended for Greg or Butch or anyone other than a cheap Ash 2.0 to take over here. The timing was planned to push this process to the wall, then jump on hafley as our only kind of option in desperation at the stroke of midnite on the last game day.

I'm not giving up, and I'm not moving. Why? Because accepting Hobbs' film flam scam is what we have done forever. No. Not anymore for me. There is nothing but more suffering for us when we accept second best options. We've been through that with Flood and Ash. I'm done with contributing to Rutgers incompetence and cheapness. I won't support a Rutgers mindset anymore.
Empty stadiums, shutouts and blowouts is what we have in store. I'm out now, for good.

We’ve got to move on. I wanted him too, but it isn’t happening.

The fans that get it are just being realistic. That’s all. It’s not the fans burning it down. It’s going to get worse and it’s going to be horrible for a long time. Lifetime for many. That’s the reality and it didn’t have to be that way.

Reactions: bac2therac
This whole search has been a scam. Hobbs never intended for Greg or Butch or anyone other than a cheap Ash 2.0 to take over here.

When it was said Hobbs wanted to place his own stamp on this and claim credit for getting his guy the PH gang shouted it down. Turned out spot on.

It's not too late at this point.

Reactions: njrexguy
And people thought there was only one man who could run the Rutgers rivals site when he walked away from it.

They were wrong about that too.

Reactions: RUskoolie
When it was said Hobbs wanted to place his own stamp on this and claim credit for getting his guy the PH gang shouted it down. Turned out spot on.

It's not too late at this point.

Actually, it is too late The course of direction with the cheapest option is what was preordained by Barchi and Hobbs from the get go. There is no reason for them to reconsidered, because they have always factored in empty stadium and poor facilities in their plans. They are not interested in football success. The full payout is all they want here. They see no return on investment for going all in on football. Barchi has never cared. Hobbs is here for his paycheck, and will be gone before the next coach is found out to be another loser. Both of these guys have no accountability.

Rookie move.

Hopefully for the OP, the next guy up doesn't hold grudges and withhold press passes.

Something tells me that next guy will leave attendance last Saturday looking like a peak. The media is going to lose interest. It's just an unmitigated clusterfudge. There is no leadership any where within the University.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT