ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Game Thread

Refs miss an obvious run out in our favor leads to a penalty and goal.

2-1

Our shooting is just a struggle. We are getting good looks. They make a save leads to a pole goal.

3-1

Reactions: Wagram97
3-1 bad guys. Getting worried about this one. I know….game of runs. We need one!

Their goalie is seeing the ball very well. We need a juice goal to get the crowd into it. Looks like a good one.

looking like another brutal performance today but this constant lack of offense is extremely disappointing. Hopefully they get something going but not getting my hopes up.

Maybe we won’t get off to a slow start against a conference opponent one day

Once again our lack of production from the lefty attack spot is just bottling up the offense.

The blueprint is on tape. Short the two attackmen and slide early on the other 4. Were have no answer. When teams double we should have easy looks on the crease but we never do. We certainly give them up on defense though.

The blueprint is on tape. Short the two attackmen and slide early on the other 4. Were have no answer. When teams double we should have easy looks on the crease but we never do. We certainly give them up on defense though.

That's what is all boils down to. You can't slide so quickly to Shane and Ross and not expose that. Yet teams constantly do.

5-3. Logan Peters. HOpefully that gets him going.

That was a 2 goal swing after killing a man down.

Reactions: biazza38
Stoller saved another. How you give that up with 3 seconds left is mindboggling.

Very poor half of lacrosse. More pick plays at GLE, more player movement, something. We need to try something new.

Pounding square peg in a round hole isn't working.

Going into halftime only down 2 is a minor miracle. Getting dominated in every phase except in goal. Stoller the only bright spot in this game. Without him this game is ugly.
You took the words out of my mouth. This team really needs to step it up in the second half or the season is over.

Mercurio has it right. We don't pick at all. We make it so easy.

Our OC hates picking though. I don't get it. It shouldn't be this hard.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
Clean house with the assistants. Bring Bieda home as OC and make a move for a new DC. 3 goals in 2 plus quarters is a clown show.

Brutal play. We get another opportunity to score then give up hands free.

Two goal swing the other way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT