ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Game Thread

I love Stoller's play out of the cage. That was just really tough bounce to hit the pipe and go straight to the OSU player.

Why aren't we setting picks up top and and GLE?

OSU is going to squeeze the life out of this game.

How is Seremet a coveted coach, our offense is just not team based.

He was pretty successful at AF as a HC and brought them success they hadn't seen before. He's still highly thought of as a HC.

Our team is a little different that it was preseason but our lack of picking and relying on beating guys one on one just isn't going to work. Teams have figured it out especially when we have two guys on attack who can't beat anyone.

Reactions: Wagram97
To my untrained eye, OSU’s sliding is elite in comparison to our defense.

Clean house with the assistants. Bring Bieda home as OC and make a move for a new DC. 3 goals in 2 plus quarters is a clown show.
if both sides of the ball are a mess then thats more likely an indictment of recruiting.
outside of knobloch this team doesnt have the talent, im sorry..

unc cleaned house with assistants and look at them this year. it doesnt work

cali knight time to book your tee times pal

How is Seremet a coveted coach, our offense is just not team based.
if Brian doesn’t make a change with his OC/DC he will be looking for a new job. Theres too much talent out there to be getting abused on both ends of the field like this. His loyalty will lead to his demise.

Reactions: bigmatt718
if Brian doesn’t make a change with his OC/DC he will be looking for a new job. Theres too much talent out there to be getting abused on both ends of the field like this. His loyalty will lead to his demise.
Exactly. Fire both of them after the season. One year is an aberration, 2 years is a pattern. Let's not make it a full blown trend with 3 years next year.

if both sides of the ball are a mess then thats more likely an indictment of recruiting.

Like I said Simp, I belong to an exclusive private club. We don't do tee times.

Enjoy your muni life Simp. Tough loss for your Orange today lol

Players!
Need to recruit better.
We don’t upset teams and it’s said. Everyone else in the B1G pulls off an upset here and there. Heck, Michigan won the tournament last year. Maryland beats our brains in every year. We sorta competed with Hopkins last week and now OSU handles us again in back to back seasons. It’s pretty sad especially since we play pretty decent in out of conference play.

Do the names Kurdyla and Scott ring a bell? And then there's Stoller

Players!
Need to recruit better.
We don’t upset teams and it’s said. Everyone else in the B1G pulls off an upset here and there. Heck, Michigan won the tournament last year. Maryland beats our brains in every year. We sorta competed with Hopkins last week and now OSU handles us again in back to back seasons. It’s pretty sad especially since we play pretty decent in out of conference play.
You don't need a talent influx to call a pick or screen players open.

I'd be shocked if some changes aren't made. Time for Bieda to come home for starters.
your rage and butthurt is making you misunderstand. unc cleaned house w assistants and they still stink...actually they might be even worse. so that didnt help them at all just like it wont help rutgers. the assistants are not the root of the problem, just like they were not the problem at unc. if things are so bad that u need to can both assistants then that means you should just move on from the whole staff and start over as unc should have done...

im a member at shinnecock hills, thank u for asking

also for the last time im not a syracuse fan but i post there because they do not lose their minds when i am critical of their team like u do. i post on the uva sabre too. sue me for liking lacrosse. but u just make it too easy. maybe your private golf pals will be impressed by the BU scrimmage victory

• Haha
Reactions: Caliknight
Players!
Need to recruit better.

We've upset a lot of teams during Brecht's tenure. We don't have Uva talent but few do. We have better talent than we are showing right now. Margins are just really small at this level. OSU played very hard today. Congrats to them. We have a very solid record against them but we have to get back to the drawing board this offseason, which will happen.

your rage and butthurt is making you misunderstand. unc cleaned house w assistants and they still stink...actually they might be even worse. so that didnt help them at all just like it wont help rutgers. the assistants are not the root of the problem, just like they were not the problem at unc. if things are so bad that u need to can both assistants then that means you should just move on from the whole staff and start over as unc should have done...

im a member at shinnecock hills, thank u for asking

also for the last time im not a syracuse fan but i post there because they do not lose their minds when i am critical of their team like u do. i post on the uva sabre too. sue me for liking lacrosse. but u just make it too easy. maybe your private golf pals will be impressed by the BU scrimmage victory

You scream muni Simp. Trolling a message board you have no affiliation with. What a loser. NYC lacrosse lol

UNC stinks even worse than last year lol. The more you talk the more I can tell you know nothing. You should come to alumni game. You will get the stadium update since you are clearly a fan.

You scream muni Simp. Trolling a message board you have no affiliation with. What a loser. NYC lacrosse lol

UNC stinks even worse than last year lol. The more you talk the more I can tell you know nothing. You should come to alumni game. You will get the stadium update since you are clearly a fan.
u think unc is better than last year? they lost to high point and hop, two teams they beat last year. they are going to finish 6-8. heck even rutgers might be able to beat them thats how bad they are right now...

Well, the boo birds and our chief troll are out in force. Why are we surprised? So, let's point fingers at great players like Scott and Knoblock. Knowledgeable folks who follow the game know better, so why argue with the ignorant?

At this point in time, we know this team isn't going to make noise in the B1G. So, what do you do? You reward those final year players who worked their asses off their whole career, and you let them play. Those who gave less than their all can sit. Bring in the youngsters and give them some experience. Figure out who buys in and who does not. Then you sit back and evaluate and let the chips fall where they may.

We could do a whole lot worse than Brian Brecht as a coach. If he feels changes are needed, I trust in his judgement.

In the meantime, those with a shred of sense will continue to support the program and the rest can...... well, I'll leave that to each person's judgement.

I'd be shocked if some changes aren't made. Time for Bieda to come home for starters.

I don't expect information you're expected to keep private, but is there any chance Rizzotti could see the field in time for the B10 tournament?

We've upset a lot of teams during Brecht's tenure. We don't have Uva talent but few do. We have better talent than we are showing right now. Margins are just really small at this level. OSU played very hard today. Congrats to them. We have a very solid record against them but we have to get back to the drawing board this offseason, which will happen.
Recently we haven’t and it’s been a bummer. And I’m not knocking BB. I’m just pointing out that of recent, it’s been pretty vanilla.
And not only have we not upset anyone in conference play last year and this, we’re getting straight up dog walked from start to finish. The guys need to compete

I believe the youngest, a goalie, is a '25 Rutgers commit.
Thanks mdk01, I’m no lacrosse expert, and I realize this is a gross oversimplification, but it seems to me that with Kirsts times were really good, without Kirsts - not so much😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT