ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Game Thread

More than likely going to lose out and go winless in the B1G barring a miracle. Completely unacceptable and the program is trending downward based on production/objective measures. Changes are definitely needed.

He was pretty successful at AF as a HC and brought them success they hadn't seen before. He's still highly thought of as a HC.

Our team is a little different that it was preseason but our lack of picking and relying on beating guys one on one just isn't going to work. Teams have figured it out especially when we have two guys on attack who can't beat anyone.
I am not sure how true that last part is as I am pretty sure he was up for the head job of an ok D3 school and did not get it.

What makes you think he wants to come back, just to be the assistant. There recruiting is better tge school is better and more attractive to player and the facilities are better.
Are you saying he wouldn't be interested?

I would think so considering he's an alum from Bridgewater and his wife is from PA, so I'm confused by family's post. I've been asking/posting since 2018 that he should be on staff...
There are things that I understand and if you re-read my post I did not say that he would not be interested in coming back to NJ, but Scott is a smart guy who will have options, if and when he wants to return. I would like to know what makes Cali so certain that he will or wants to come back as an assistant on this staff?
I will say that there is something going on that may push him to come back.

There are things that I understand and if you re-read my post I did not say that he would not be interested in coming back to NJ, but Scott is a smart guy who will have options, if and when he wants to return. I would like to know what makes Cali so certain that he will or wants to come back as an assistant on this staff?
Is he only looking for a head coaching position now? Interesting. Can you share more on that? Hopefully, his family is ok.

Reactions: biazza38
He will definitely have options. He’s already had options. Feel free to hit me offline.

Happy Easter Crew!

Yup, RU Lacrosse is struggling, but go have a good meal and enjoy your kids/family today…

Headed out to take my 88/86 year old parents to brunch right now…I’ll probably eat to much…

Maybe a little late afternoon golf if it warms up a bit 😜

Have a good day with family!

We can get back to solving the RU lacrosse problems later

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT