ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Giants Season Thread

Sideline reporters said he looked good in the controlled scrimmsge with the Lions today.

INCOMING!!!!
Had a solid 2 days apparently.

Helped in big way by Nabers who caught 17 of 18 balls thrown his way.

If Nabers is that #1, I think that WR group looks pretty good, and if the OL holds up, I think the general opinion of Jones will be much improved.

Last edited:
I think the majority of starters won’t play tonight. Daboll considered the two joint practices as playing time IMO.

He could be NFL Player of the Year and some would say he still sucks
To be fair. He hasn’t been great. Aside frim one year he hasn’t even been good.

But i do lay a fair amount of that on oline and receivers.

To be fair. He hasn’t been great. Aside frim one year he hasn’t even been good.

But i do lay a fair amount of that on oline and receivers.

He takes the snap and drops back to pass. Thousand one, thousand BAM!!!!

He takes the snap and drops back to pass. Thousand one, thousand BAM!!!!
My thoughts as well. I don't think they'll improve the Oline enough to make a bit of difference this season. You question if Thomas can stay healthy the whole year and Evan Neil's future looks to be flipping burgers in the fast food industry. Neil's biggest and only contribution thus far, has been laying on the training table. Neil seems to have hit the RD 1 pick 7 lottery and decided he's perpetually hurt.

My thoughts as well. I don't think they'll improve the Oline enough to make a bit of difference this season. You question if Thomas can stay healthy the whole year and Evan Neil's future looks to be flipping burgers in the fast food industry. Neil's biggest and only contribution thus far, has been laying on the training table. Neil seems to have hit the RD 1 pick 7 lottery and decided he's perpetually hurt.

I think it can improve to make a difference though not enough to be above to be more than average except for Thomas. That's without Neal. Of course injuries could make it another disaster.

I think it can improve to make a difference though not enough to be above to be more than average except for Thomas. That's without Neal. Of course injuries could make it another disaster.
Health in general along the oline but obviously Thomas is the key.

2nd year center should be both better and healthier.

I loved the Runyan pick up because he is a guy with a great health record(no whammy’s)

I think oline could be much improved.

Daboll looks like he’s lost a ton of weight.
He did, both him and his wife did

giants-hp.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT