ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Jets Season Thread

It's August 1st and It's time
Jets fan since forever here and the only thing I'm optimistic for this year is the uniforms.

Seriously--we're going to roll out a 40 year old QB who is coming off an injury that ruins many players careers. That's where we are pinning our hopes? is there really enough on this team to contend? whats the ceiling this year--9-8? Why are we wasting time . Woody Johnson sell the freaking team. Going to be more of the same I'm afraid but obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Jets fan since forever here and the only thing I'm optimistic for this year is the uniforms.

Seriously--we're going to roll out a 40 year old QB who is coming off an injury that ruins many players careers. That's where we are pinning our hopes? is there really enough on this team to contend? whats the ceiling this year--9-8? Why are we wasting time . Woody Johnson sell the freaking team. Going to be more of the same I'm afraid but obviously I hope I'm wrong.
I am tempered on my high end expectations because of Rodgers’ age and rust. but 9-8 as a ceiling is ridiculous.

They had 7 wins with the worst QB play in the league last behind one of the worst OLs.

Tyrod Taylor gets last years team to 9-10 wins, and this year’s OL is much better.

I’m actually not a fan of the uniforms, the new version looks a little better than current but can’t compare with the classic Kelly Green with white helmets and trim. As for the upcoming season, their roster is very good with a top level defense and some real difference makers on offense. Hopefully they will stay relatively healthy, luck plays a role. They had to roll the dice with the Rodgers move, they whiffed on the Wilson QB pick and didn’t handle it well. Missing on a very high pick QB usually gets everyone fired, so the GM and HC were in a desperate situation. They have to make the post season or else it will be a house cleaning for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT