ADVERTISEMENT

OT: A Man Got Torn Apart Online After Proposing To His Girlfriend, And His Response Is A++++

I thought for sure this was going to be some Middle Eastern video of a guy being drawn and quartered.

Grande Medir GIF by Hidrogenesse

So what’s the deal ? Is he loaded ?
The whole thing plays better if he’s just some average Joe . So what’s the truth ?

Am I missing something here? She is .... OK. Maybe he is stretching out of his zone here but I've seen worse.
Yeah you’re missing it . Not sure how old you are or if you do social media . But in today’s environment with social media , dating apps he is playing out of his zone big time based on looks . That’s why all the comments are there and people know it . She can go on a dating app and get dates with hundreds of looking better dudes in a matter of minutes and that’s not a stretch. He knows it too and that’s why he’s having some fun with it . Again this is just based on looks .

Yeah you’re missing it . Not sure how old you are or if you do social media . But in today’s environment with social media , dating apps he is playing out of his zone big time based on looks . That’s why all the comments are there and people know it . She can go on a dating app and get dates with hundreds of looking better dudes in a matter of minutes and that’s not a stretch. He knows it too and that’s why he’s having some fun with it . Again this is just based on looks .
I'm not missing a thing. She's nothing great. Edit: this did come off a bit harsh - i meant "nothing great" in relationship to the "uproar" on social the proposal created.

Last edited:
I'm not missing a thing. She's nothing great.
Why not? Does she have a mole?

But let's assume the world is right and you are wrong and that she looks way out of his league.. instead of wondering about the guy.. doesn't that mean he value system is probably pretty solid and doesn't that make her look great? What's greater than a girl who doesn't know, or care, that she's beautiful? They seem to always have the best personalities too...

Lol why did you ask then ? I answered and then you post that . Jeez

Why not? Does she have a mole?

But let's assume the world is right and you are wrong and that she looks way out of his league.. instead of wondering about the guy.. doesn't that mean he value system is probably pretty solid and doesn't that make her look great? What's greater than a girl who doesn't know, or care, that she's beautiful? They seem to always have the best personalities too...
100%. My point was not trying to be negative about her or him. It was more why is this a story. You see this sort of - physical inequality? Looks imbalance? Not sure the term haha - in relationships quite a bit. But social media will be on to the next stupid topic tomorrow so we can move on.

You guys are showing your age or inability to relate to the times . It’s not 1975 anymore. It’s not even 2015 anymore when it comes to relationships and social media

If I saw this video straight out with no comments I would think there was very little strange about it
Maybe that he got an attractive girl and she and he fell in love
nothing more

You guys and the whole online group of people with a problem with this are just a tad bit jealous. As a guy that has always played out of my league- I get it. A lot of these "hot" chicks have had their share of hot guys and in many cases, want to find a guy that just treats them right and has something beside pure looks to give them.

You guys and the whole online group of people with a problem with this are just a tad bit jealous. As a guy that has always played out of my league- I get it. A lot of these "hot" chicks have had their share of hot guys and in many cases, want to find a guy that just treats them right and has something beside pure looks to give them.
Not sure this is the humblebrag you meant it to be.

All in all, a pretty sad thread. Lots of incel energy.

She might be a humble woman and he might be a genuinely nice guy who treats her right. Who knows, maybe they met online and he had a great first question that made her laugh or they connected on basketball... it's awesome to see people who appear to be really happy.

Listened to a podcast a few weeks back and got great advice - cut the jealous people out of your life

People in good relationships with happy families tend to like to see other people happy like them

Good for this guy

I'm not missing a thing. She's nothing great. Edit: this did come off a bit harsh - i meant "nothing great" in relationship to the "uproar" on social the proposal created.

She’s an average looking 25 year old woman in decent shape. Sure…she’s better looking than 97% of 50 year old women so she looks like a 10 to most of us 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: ashokan
You people are clueless . The guy is probably loaded $$$. Or he got her early in hs or college

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT