ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stony Brook last night

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
On a side note anybody watch Pike's former team did what his current didn't/won't? They took down Hofstra last night to advance to the CAA Conf. Championship with a guard from Jersey (Medford) playing on one leg and the other in a full brace? (Dean Noll) He's the PG. Out all last year with torn ACL and announcers said he refuses to have the surgery until the season is over. Made the final clutch 3 last night to seal the win. Last 10 games playing 27mins scoring 10+ pts, shooting 43% from 3 and 86% from the line. He can petition for another year. My guess is he is not motivated by NIL. (and NO, I am NOT suggesting we recruit him).

The irony just made me laugh. Sorry. Fire away. Got my helmet on.

Reactions: DirtyRU
He coached there almost 10 years ago.
yes Pete. That wasn't the point. It was about a lessor team on the road beating the team we lost to at home last year with a player willing to put his playing career (or what was left of it) on the line with a very similar injury (or perhaps even worse) for the sake of the team. The contrast just got me in a moment of continued frustration and bewilderment.

Reactions: shields
yes Pete. That wasn't the point. It was about a lessor team on the road beating the team we lost to at home last year with a player willing to put his playing career (or what was left of it) on the line with a very similar injury (or perhaps even worse) for the sake of the team. The contrast just got me in a moment of continued frustration and bewilderment.
Don't be frustrated and bewildered. Life is too short for that.

Reactions: ancienthooper
Congrats to Stony Brook, who lost today honorably in the CAA championship. With the new NIT rules, their season is over. Rutgers’s season went on longer than mighty SBU, but still, congrats to them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT