OT: Boeheim Peed Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhichReligionIsRight

Hall of Famer
Oct 19, 2010
Davis, CA
boeheim-pee.png

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/highl...ts-against-pitt/?utm_source=vicesportstwitter

the more important news is that with the loss it looks like Syracuse is relegated to the NIT maybe to play Princeton

Really tasteless jokes. When those of you think it's funny get cancer, or maybe your son or daughter does, we'll try to refrain from this disgusting attempts at humor. WTF???

Reactions: RUBand
Hey twit ...I have battled cancer you a-hole.
Lighten up.
So because you are fine with it means others who have battled with it or had parents or sons and daughters battle with it makes it okay. You're an embarrassment to this board and the human race. I'm not going to waste my time responding to you, perhaps you could be more sensitive to others who may not share your humor or point of view.

I actually thought the post regarding darker pants or men's diaper wasn't out of line. It is the first thing I thought.
My family has fought cancer and has lost many times, including my mom when I was 10. So it isn't a joke to me.
But, if you have gone through something like this and are a public figure, wouldn't you try to do something to make it more manageable?

Reactions: RocktheRac
I find it odd that anyone gets offended here. Most of the threads are sexists, racist or making fun of someone or some fan base. Need to stop the mocking altogether. It is classless.

I find it odd that anyone gets offended here. Most of the threads are sexists, racist or making fun of someone or some fan base. Need to stop the mocking altogether. It is classless.
I have been out of state for some 20 + years and you know redlight123 this is a Metro-JERSEY thing. It is a crass humor that is breed in the area like few other places. I really feel it is in breed or better put it is breed in us growing up. I must refrain myself out here in the mid west as some get it as humor but others see it like I am a bigot monster with some of the blunt, rye, and crass humor. I truly shelf it out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT