ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cam Spencer today

No the reason is not because of Schiano… it was because of the 5 years of Flood and Ash… The name of the game is not so much winning but NIL $$$$. Our staff is quickly gaining wide respect . Schiano has proven he can put guys into the NFL… the problem of lack of facilities is being corrected. Rutgers is more different than it ever was in my time there.
This article pegs us as 16th best in Big Ten football for transfer portal success.

How many years has this current transfer portal been in place? How many years has Schiano been back(4) ? This year we have ( if you read my post yesterday) we return the majority of our highly ranked D as well as many offense and special teams players.

I thought you might be referring to his defense on the game winning shot... I guess he went for the steal, which left Battle open for a second, and then ended up getting faked out of his jock in a desperate attempt to block the shot... But you can't say he didn't try...

I wouldn't necessarily hold the missed FT against him though... In the last 2:32 that you referred to, he went to the line 6 times and made 5.

That was the one mistake I saw him make all year. I'm sure there were more but not many. Battle was shooting out of his mind to make the game close. No way do you hedge off him to go for a steal and allow him to catch and shoot in that spot.

How many years has this current transfer portal been in place? How many years has Schiano been back(4) ? This year we have ( if you read my post yesterday) we return the majority of our highly ranked D as well as many offense and special teams players.
I love Rutgers as you do. But remember we were 3-6 in-conference in 2023.. It’s great that we return experienced players but there remains a talent deficit. Our passing game is pathetic. We have a long way to go to consistently move the chains against good teams and keep our D fresh.

What did I post? You continue to not read the context. Go back to sleep.

So why even bring it up
Why not. You do understand that me saying I only remember him making one mental mistake all season means he's a very smart player right? I mean some players make mistakes every game.

Just because it happened to be a back breaking mistake hurt us a lot. But we made 3 mental and a handful of physical mistakes in the last few minutes of that one game. That was the biggest and at the worst time of that one game and it did cost us the tournament as did the refs screwup against OSU. His game winning shot probably outweighed both of those losses too. Without that 3 against Purdue those two losses would not have mattered. But he hit the 3 so they both hurt us. That's Basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT