ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Dance competition

Crazed_RU

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2006
Come on - don't you guys know I'm suffering at a dance competition and need good forum material to keep me occupied. Let's pick up the pace here please.

Been there since she was 3 so I put in 12 years already. Besides I put many miles driving her and picking her up from
dancing classes over the years.

12 years of dance = more than college tuition

I have two in dance, and was just doing my bills for the month, can't believe how much it costs.

I have two in dance, and was just doing my bills for the month, can't believe how much it costs.
I tell people that my second biggest bill after the mortgage is the dance bill for my one daughter. Two and I think I would pass out. Luckily my other daughter plays field sports and basketball. Definitely cheaper.

Been there since she was 3 so I put in 12 years already. Besides I put many miles driving her and picking her up from
dancing classes over the years.

I'm the grandpa. Her parents pay for lessons etc. She's also going to high school at PPAS in Manhattan with dance instructions at Alvin Alley. At 3 years old, who knew?.

I'm the grandpa. Her parents pay for lessons etc. She's also going to high school at PPAS in Manhattan with dance instructions at Alvin Alley. At 3 years old, who knew?.
As you know, Banks, I'm tied in with Ballet Theatre of Scranton. We proudly currently have three alum as Rockettes at Radio City.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT