ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ESPN New York ditching 98.7 FM signal in $12.5 million decision

ESPN New York will relinquish its 98.7 FM signal on Aug. 31, 2024, and focus on its digital distribution and 1050 AM for its top programming, including “The Michael Kay Show” and the Jets, Knicks and Rangers games.

Good. Now maybe we can get a decent rock station.

If you have a smart phone and any kind of speaker interface (bluetooth or wired) in your car or othetwise, there really is no need to worry about radio signals nor stations. You can pretty much stream any type of music, sports talk, news, podcast etc. and use apps such as IHeartRadio to stream many stations from different markets.

If you have a smart phone and any kind of speaker interface (bluetooth or wired) in your car or othetwise, there really is no need to worry about radio signals nor stations. You can pretty much stream any type of music, sports talk, news, podcast etc. and use apps such as IHeartRadio to stream many stations from different markets.

How do I hook that up with my 8 track player?

Such BULLSHIT. about 15 years ago they put 98.7 KISS off the air which had been a great R&B hip hop station when it started back in 1981. I'm disgusted SMDH......

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT