ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite Horror Movies

Got to mention the original House on Haunted Hill, grew up watching it. Not the scariest but a fun watch from my youth.

Just watched a good Korean zombie movie,
Train to Busan.
another vote for Train to Busan. Very well done.

Does anyone remember Psychomania? Early 70’s flick about devil worshipping kids on motorcycles. Made the rounds on the Chiller Theatre circuit way back when. Along those lines, has anyone mentioned The Wicker Man? Same genre and worth a mention for the Britt Eklund scenes alone.

bump....havent see the new Halloween yet but will this weekend, I am skeptical that it can recapture the mood from the original

Monster of Piedras Blancas
Hideous Sun Demon
Attack of the crab monsters
The Brain from Planet Arous
It came from hell

"No Country For Old Men." A different sort of horror flick, as is another fav, "There Will Be Blood."

The Head that Wouldn't Die the Crawling Eye. Attack of the giant brain eaters. The Original invasion of the body snatchers Village of the damned. Carnival of souls Night of the living dead Tremors Anything on Chiller theater.

JAWS- that's worse then the Blob- I would take that stupid fish. And give him a chicken stuffed with cyanide. After that, I'd shoot his ass with my bow , and fry him at a tailgate in the blue lot. Screw that guppy, I could kick his ass!!!

mikershoein: "Who's there?"
"candygram"
mikershoein: I didn't order any candy. Who's there?"
"Unicef"
mikershoein: I already gave to Unicef. Who is this?"
"Not.... not the landshark."
mikeshoein: "Oh, allright, let me get the door for you and
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!
th

21.jpg

Hideous Sun Demon
It came from hell
Zap, many of the syfy from our years had a mystery theme too because most of the monsters didn't reveal themselves until later in the movie.
The Attack of the Crab Monsters and Rodan were that way.

Top 5 Horror Films:

The Shining

Mike Rice Goes to Basketball Practice

The Omen

The Exorcist

2018 Rutgers Football Highlights

Keep Watching the Skies by Bill Warren is a wonderful book if you're
interested in 1950's sci-fi movies.

Hideous Sun Demon
It came from hell

From Hell It Came (I think that is what you mean) is a stand out. Even as a little kid it makes you laugh.

ba2f26830e023cb3f7572da18950fe28.gif

went to see the directors cut of the Exorcist the other day with my daughter and it was scary.

The Omen
The Shining
Aliens

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT