ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Florida Bar Owner bans masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake loons
1.Pacific-Loon-4-bartley.jpg

A Pacific Loon? One of your Buds?
. Bring back the you know what...

But what death numbers in the "If Trump Lied, Fauci Lied" article are you referring to? I think you had a liquid lunch and are still downing 'em--which I'm not against in principle, but your posting has gone from weak trolling to incoherent trolling. #SleepItOff

Don't ever liquid lunch it so whatever.

You just keep supporting Dr Death. No way around it There's a lot blood on his hands.

Reactions: Greg2020
I asked it of someone else first and they did not respond, but asked you as I noticed you referencing it in this thread. I'm noticing the #reported on both political sides. Wondering how much more Richie will take as he already shut down one board.
That would really suck. All because a few people can't control themselves.

Reactions: Caliknight
Don't ever liquid lunch it so whatever.

You just keep supporting Dr Death. No way around it There's a lot blood on his hands.
I feel bad for Dr Fauci, it's unfair for you to call him that despicable name. I don't believe he's totally incompetent or a complete liar, but he just misjudged covid. He thought it was manageable like SARS, avian flu, swine flu, MERS, Zika and Ebola. Plus I doubt he ever imagined how poorly certain states would handle the pandemic and send the most vulnerable sick elderly into nursing homes to infect more of the most vulnerable sick elderly.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden accused President Trump of “a life-and-death betrayal of the American people” on Wednesday, after Bob Woodward revealed that Trump was warned in January about the potential deadliness of covid-19. The president’s failure to act, Biden said, was “beyond despicable. It’s a dereliction of duty, a disgrace. He knew how deadly it was. He knew and purposely played it down. Worse, he lied.”

Well, if Trump lied, so did Anthony S. Fauci.

• On Jan. 21, Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said in an interview that “this is not a major threat for the people of the United States, and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”
  • On Jan. 26 when he was asked whether Americans should be scared, Fauci replied, “I don’t think so. The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something that we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”
  • On Jan. 31 (the day Trump announced banning travel from China, saving countless lives), Fauci said, “We still have a low risk to the American public, but we want to keep it at a low risk.”
  • On Feb. 3, Fauci predicted that because of the travel restrictions Trump had put in place, “I think you are going to see a dampening down” of US cases.
  • On Feb. 17, Fauci told USA Today that the danger to Americans was “just minuscule” and that people should be more worried about the “real and present danger” of seasonal flu. He further warned against “outlandish extrapolations of fear” and advised that “now, in the United States, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to wear a mask.”
  • On Feb. 28, Fauci finally acknowledged, “It could be really, really bad,” but added, “I don’t think it’s gonna be, because I think we’d be able to do the kind of mitigation. It could be mild.”
  • On Feb. 29 he said, “Right now, at this moment, there is no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis. Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. … I mean, this could be a major outbreak. I hope not. Or it could be something that’s reasonably well controlled. At the end of the day, this will ultimately go down.”
  • On March 9 he said, “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship. But … an elderly person who has an underlying condition, I would recommend strongly that they do not go on a cruise ship.”
  • As late as March 10, Fauci was still adamant that “as a nation, the risk is relatively low” but admitted that “there are parts of the country right now that are having community spread in which the risk there is clearly a bit more than that.” He added that “we would like the country to realize that as a nation, we can’t be doing the kinds of things we were doing a few months ago. That it doesn’t matter if you’re in a state that has no cases or one case.”
  • Three days later, on March 13, Trump declared a national emergency.
  • And on March 16 the president urged all Americans to avoid restaurants, bars, discretionary travel and groups of more than 10 people, while states began issuing orders to shelter in place.

What this shows is that until mid-March, no one knew we were facing a once-in-a-generation pathogen. The real question is: Why did Fauci and all of the government’s smartest medical minds take so long to recognize the danger and advise the president to take action? The answer is because they expected this outbreak to be like the SARS, avian flu, swine flu, Middle East respiratory syndrome, Zika and Ebola outbreaks before it — a serious public health crisis, but one they could handle. They were wrong. When they finally realized they were wrong, and advised the president to implement mitigation measures, he did so — shutting down a booming economy to protect public health.

The suggestion that Trump knew how dangerous the virus was, but intentionally misled Americans and failed to take action, is demonstrably wrong. What is “beyond despicable” is for Biden to suggest that he did.

For one I would rather have the bar take temps of patrons as the Florida guy is doing per the linked article rather than require masks. Difficult to drink beer through a mask last I tried. BTW USA death rate is 2.9% and the world rate is 3.1%. Our rate would be better if Cuomo (NY 7%) did not murder the poor souls in nursing homes and anyone's guess is what the world rate would be if China provided accurate numbers. Also, the "dumbbells" here in Florida have a death rate under 2%. I guess I should be happy I live here. Anyway, gotta sign out now as I need to shower after playing a round of golf (masks not required & flagsticks in the cup in the normal manner) to get ready to to go to one of our favorite restaurants (masks recommended but not required) located our county (Hernando) with infection and death rates lower than the state average. Go RU.

For one I would rather have the bar take temps of patrons as the Florida guy is doing per the linked article rather than require masks. Difficult to drink beer through a mask last I tried. BTW USA death rate is 2.9% and the world rate is 3.1%. Our rate would be better if Cuomo (NY 7%) did not murder the poor souls in nursing homes and anyone's guess is what the world rate would be if China provided accurate numbers. Also, the "dumbbells" here in Florida have a death rate under 2%. I guess I should be happy I live here. Anyway, gotta sign out now as I need to shower after playing a round of golf (masks not required & flagsticks in the cup in the normal manner) to get ready to to go to one of our favorite restaurants (masks recommended but not required) located our county (Hernando) with infection and death rates lower than the state average. Go RU.
Excellent post.

They get duped everyday 😂😂😂
So wait. The accounts of the former assistant to Pence really are fake? You guys have no limits on how far you think these conspiracies go or who is getting paid to make stuff up.
Again, may you already be 6 feet under when you officially become the most gullible people in our nation's history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg2020 and RC1991
He's still ducking the NY Times article about the inflated COVID testing numbers in the US. It's been weeks since I and others (@bac2therac @T2Kplus10 ) brought it to the science guy's attention directly-but it doesn't fit his political narrative, so ya know...
Posted about it the testing/cycles and what that meant to cases (more, obviously) and hospitalizations/deaths (no impact) a few times - you just missed it - try the search feature, it's pretty decent. You never responded to my recent post where I asked you to fulfill your promise to ask for Trump to be removed from office if we found out he actually did get those intelligence reports in Jan/Feb saying how bad this pandemic could get - which he clearly did given what he said in the Woodward tapes from 2/7. The man knew how bad this was going to be and downplayed it and didn't share the info with the American people. Below is your quote. Will be glad to have you on board.

"Hey, I'll be right with all of you libs and neverTrumpers in blaming Trump if such damning "intelligence" reports are ever verified. Then I'd call for him to step aside and not seek reelection."

Great golf up that way. World Woods and Black Diamond Ranch are some of my favorites. But there are many others as well

Posted about it the testing/cycles and what that meant to cases (more, obviously) and hospitalizations/deaths (no impact) a few times - you just missed it - try the search feature, it's pretty decent. You never responded to my recent post where I asked you to fulfill your promise to ask for Trump to be removed from office if we found out he actually did get those intelligence reports in Jan/Feb saying how bad this pandemic could get - which he clearly did given what he said in the Woodward tapes from 2/7. The man knew how bad this was going to be and downplayed it and didn't share the info with the American people. Below is your quote. Will be glad to have you on board.

"Hey, I'll be right with all of you libs and neverTrumpers in blaming Trump if such damning "intelligence" reports are ever verified. Then I'd call for him to step aside and not seek reelection."

You also never responded to why Sweden looks gold now with cases 100 per week and a few deaths per week

Did you watch my video

So wait. The accounts of the former assistant to Pence really are fake? You guys have no limits on how far you think these conspiracies go or who is getting paid to make stuff up.
Again, may you all be 6 feet under when you become the gullible people in our nation's history.

You fail to comprehend that they know it's all true. They really just don't care.

Saying it's all fake just makes it easier.

We have cherry-picked quotes so far from Woodward. Jury is still out since a patriotic American like Woodward would certainly have pulled a Paul Revere in Feb if the media hype is anywhere near the truth, right?

So maybe I did miss your posts addressing the NYT article and will go back to review and follow-up accordingly. You saying it has no impact on covid death counts is silly though. Huh, never saw your recent post about your challenge re: the "damning" intelligence reports either. #weekend work🙃

Edit: Did a quick search of "intelligence reports" w/@RU848789 ,before today only post is same from 6/20..any other search parameter suggestions?

Last edited:
I generally don't respond to your posts, because they're almost always from far right wing sites and they're full of misinformation/disinformation, so I don't waste my time with them, plus you're generally unable to articulate a logical or coherent argument, so I'm not inclined to waste my time responding.

But this one, I'll at least respond to saying you're on crack once again. Sweden continues to average about 200-250 cases per day, not 100 per week and has been in that range since late July, with a 10-day blip between 150-200 cases per day in late Aug/early Sep. Not that far below where NJ has been (and the populations are close), which is probably not surprising given their excellent distancing practices (even mostly w/o masks) and lower density.

1UYTJTH.png

Care to tell me the deaths. They are fully open..no masks..everyone living

Meanwhile more personal attacks because you can't deal with those who disagree.

None of those medical conditions can be reduced by simple actions like wearing masks and social distancing although with your personality you don't have to worry about people wanting to be close.
Remember smoking doesn't cause cancer and one of the top administration virus fighters once said : " Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill. In fact, 2 out of every three smokers does not die from a smoking related illness and 9 out of ten smokers do not contract lung cancer"
I bet booze hurting the liver is just a hoax started by the temperance union.
Only criminals wear masks is my motto 😁

We have cherry-picked quotes so far from Woodward. Jury is still out since a patriotic American like Woodward would certainly have pulled a Paul Revere in Feb if the media hype is anywhere near the truth, right?

So maybe I did miss your posts addressing the NYT article and will go back to review and follow-up accordingly. You saying it has no impact on covid death counts is silly though. Huh, never saw your recent post about your challenge re: the "damning" intelligence reports either. #weekend work🙃

Edit: Did a quick search of "intelligence reports" w/@RU848789 ,before today only post is same from 6/20..any other search parameter suggestions?

Cherry picked? C'mon at least show some self respect here. They're Trump's quotes in an on-the-record interview. In case you've erased them from your memory, here's what he said on 2/7, where he clearly showed he knew it was airborne (which was only being speculated on at the time) and he also knew it was at least 5X as deadly as the flu.

Also, people saying it's Woodward's responsibility to share that with the American public is simply nuts, especially when he's not the POTUS and has hours of tapes to go through and fact check - which is no small job for a POTUS how lies as much as he breathes. It's Trump's responsibility and his alone to share critical intelligence information with the people he's serving, i.e., all of us. I think we all would have liked to know these things on 2/7.

"It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch, you don’t have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed.

And so, that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. You know, people don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, ri"ght?

This is more deadly. This is five per- you know, this is five percent versus one percent and less than one percent. You know? So, this is deadly stuff."

Cherry picked? C'mon at least show some self respect here. They're Trump's quotes in an on-the-record interview. In case you've erased them from your memory, here's what he said on 2/7, where he clearly showed he knew it was airborne (which was only being speculated on at the time) and he also knew it was at least 5X as deadly as the flu.

Also, people saying it's Woodward's responsibility to share that with the American public is simply nuts, especially when he's not the POTUS and has hours of tapes to go through and fact check - which is no small job for a POTUS how lies as much as he breathes. It's Trump's responsibility and his alone to share critical intelligence information with the people he's serving, i.e., all of us. I think we all would have liked to know these things on 2/7.

"It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch, you don’t have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed.

And so, that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. You know, people don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, ri"ght?

This is more deadly. This is five per- you know, this is five percent versus one percent and less than one percent. You know? So, this is deadly stuff."

Clinging to Bob Woodwards book really shows how far you have been left behind.

Surrrre, those 3 three quotes paint the whole picture for you. Sounds like #Rusher tidbits you guys seem to always fall for. We'll see.

You are clueless though believing Woodward would have no responsibility to break the glass and pull the alarm, or at the bare minimum report to WaPo senior executives, if he thought what Trump was saying about covid was such a deadly existential threat.

No matter how we feel about Woodward withholding information that Trump lied about how bad COVID-19 was/is , that's not the problem. Just a sidetrack people can use to shift the responsibility from person who was the root cause, that Woodward wrote about.
The truth of the matter is: Trump is the one responsible for his lies helping kill so many Americans that trusted him in the fight against the virus and what the [public should do to keep safe fron catching it..
Don't like what the author did, don't buy his book.
Don't like a politician's lying causing so many deaths, you know what you should do.

Sports teams do and don’t wear masks. Also Fauci said Broadway will return strong in 2021 which is a good sign that this is fading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT