ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Former Rutgers players

madchuck

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2016
Since Rutgers didn't play this week, I wanted to post how some former Rutgers players did in their games this weekend.

Aaron Young had 17 carries for 67 yards against Virginia Tech. I always thought Young was a good back, he was just behind better ones. Pacheco and Monangai are NFL players. but Old Dominion ran for 243 yards on Virignia Tech. Monangai should have a field day.

Evan Simon got the start for Temple and went 17/25 with 2 touchdowns and an interception. The interception was on a batted ball.

Cole Snyder has been very good since leaving Rutgers. He went 26/37 273 yards and 2 TDs in a win against Jacksonville State. I personally would've liked to see Snyder get a shot here. I remember he was always very good when he came in. I think one game he came in a blowout and was horrible. But he's most likely a MAC level QB and glad to see he's having success at that level.

Wimsatt didn't get on the field as Kentucky gave Georgia all they could handle and almost pulled off the upset. Kentucky's QB sucks.

Reactions: RU_PAYBACK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.