ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Georgia Tech HC weighs in

such as?

Coach was equally vague. He did not define "do something" so your providing a vague reference means NOTHING. That makes YOU.. and the COACH.. and all those who simply seek to virtue signal.. "PART OF THE PROBLEM". Another overused label for you guys. Join your spot next to those who belittle "thoughts and prayers".
What, you want me to write up the freggin legislation? A number of gun control measures, especially around mental illness, and also make schools more secure somehow.

And I don’t know who you are calling “you guys”. I’m not a political party fanboy like you.

Whatever. Freak. Obsess much ?
More name-calling, How perfectly representative.

Some football coach uses his platform to scream "DO SOMETHING".

He does not offer a suggestion. Wants the credit for taking a moral stand. Gets someone on this board to post his cry for credit for his virtue signal.. while assuming he will get criticized for it.

I address the video posted here criticizing this tactic of saying "do something" instead of asking for specific gun control measures is just a way to avoid justification of the desired gun control proposal. This "do something" tactic sets up a condition where anyone who criticizes is put on the side of "doing nothing" and accepting the slaughter of children.

That is a fairly accurate representation what is going on when someone cries "do something". It is a propaganda tactic that people need to recognize.

More name-calling, How perfectly representative.

Some football coach uses his platform to scream "DO SOMETHING".

He does not offer a suggestion. Wants the credit for taking a moral stand. Gets someone on this board to post his cry for credit for his virtue signal.. while assuming he will get criticized for it.

I address the video posted here criticizing this tactic of saying "do something" instead of asking for specific gun control measures is just a way to avoid justification of the desired gun control proposal. This "do something" tactic sets up a condition where anyone who criticizes is put on the side of "doing nothing" and accepting the slaughter of children.

That is a fairly accurate representation what is going on when someone cries "do something". It is a propaganda tactic that people need to recognize.

Oh my goodness let it go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT