ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Great RU fan passed away

SkilletHead2

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2005
New Zealand
Just learned that Al Spaventa passed away. He and his wife, Kris, have been season ticket holders for years. Kris was my admin asst for many years while I was on faculty at RU. Truly lovely people. Al was a great guy.

Just learned that Al Spaventa passed away. He and his wife, Kris, have been season ticket holders for years. Kris was my admin asst for many years while I was on faculty at RU. Truly lovely people. Al was a great guy.
Tell us more. I’d like to know.

I’m sure with your style we can learn more about the man and who he really was. And I bet your friend and his family would appreciate it.

Tell us more. I’d like to know.

I’m sure with your style we can learn more about the man and who he really was. And I bet your friend and his family would appreciate it.
Thanks for the request e5. But this has just occurred, and although Kris and Al are the kind of people who make friends with everybody and always radiate positivity, I feel like it's kind of not my place to do so right now. Maybe a bit down the road. An incredibly lovely couple.

Thanks for the request e5. But this has just occurred, and although Kris and Al are the kind of people who make friends with everybody and always radiate positivity, I feel like it's kind of not my place to do so right now. Maybe a bit down the road. An incredibly lovely couple.
👍

It was too forward of me to even ask. My apologies.

But if/when the time is right, and you’re up for it…🙂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT