ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hobbs in trouble...

What it shows is that the attorney that filed this thinks Rutgers is an easy legal target. And truthfully, they have been. If Rutgers believes it is correct and that the claim is truly baseless, Rutgers should litigate the case and, if appropriate, seek to recover its own attorney fees.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this attorney is just making random phone calls to former athletes fishing for stuff

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Yeah, the entire Rutgers legal dept is weak and should be replaced. Too conservative and risk averse. Mindboggling the ineptitude there, and for decades. Too many crappy political hires.
Like every big corp firm I've worked for.

Great. I'm jealous, my 40 yr. career was 2 top 50 corps and we were PARALYZED by legal and empty suits.
LMAO, I hear ya, and I'm sorry you have to deal with that, especially for that long. Luckily, I'm at a more aggressive and flexible company, but it's not always easy changing those views to be less conservative.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
You’re just lame. If you have something to share then do so. If not keep it to yourself instead of bragging that you have insider info.

I will not share anything here beyond what I had previously stated. If you interpret that as "bragging," well, it is not. I do not seek your admiration nor do I seek to impress you.

That stated, PH's very specific transgressions will likely surface sooner rather than later, as it's hard to keep that sort of shaat under wraps for too long, per the NY/NJ media's proficiencies in that regard. If you are a member of that esteemed group, then go at it--just not here and via your "lame" baiting effort.

I will not share anything here beyond what I had previously stated. If you interpret that as "bragging," well, it is not. I do not seek your admiration nor do I seek to impress you.

That stated, PH's very specific transgressions will likely surface sooner rather than later, as it's hard to keep that sort of shaat under wraps for too long, per the NY/NJ media's proficiencies in that regard. If you are a member of that esteemed group, then go at it--just not here and via your "lame" baiting effort.

“transgressions” = he cheated on his wife

Your prose is so douchey. Listen Gus it’s basic message board etiquette to not bring something up and then provide no details. Just keep it to yourself. Don’t be a jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT