ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How long till PSU sends students home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your saying your neighbors kid isn’t burning cities to the ground?
PENN.jpg

The kid across the street from me is going to be a freshman at Penn State this fall. I'll leave the families political leanings out of it - but its safe to say that they are not the mask wearing or empathetic type...

So yeah, can't say I'm surprised...
You just couldn’t resist injecting your politics into the post ... HPNJ such a bastion of right vs. wrong.

Have a friend high up in cdc, “no medical reason for lockdowns “ the media is lying to you and you have been eating it up from the day you watched your first bugs bunny cartoon, step away from the idiot box!!!!
All schools should be open. November 3rd life will be American again.

Last edited:
Have a friend high up in cdc, “no medical reason for lockdowns “ the media is lying to you and you have been eating it up from the day you watched your first bugs bunny cartoon, step away from the idiot box!!!!
All schools should be open. November 3rd life will be American again.
What exactly is your friend in the CDC saying?

Reactions: Greg2020
Which cities are burnt to the ground?

El Paso? Charlottesville? Pittsburgh? Parkland? Oh
Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Chicago, NYC... not only burnt out cities but plenty of burnt out street vagrants...

Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Chicago, NYC... not only burnt out cities but plenty of burnt out street vagrants...

The (incorrect as always) statement said the cities were burnt to the ground.

If I wanted to see burnt out people I'd go to a red area and watch for opioid addicts.

Reactions: Greg2020
What exactly is your friend in the CDC saying?
“No Medical reasons for the lockdowns” Prior to that when tx Ca fl had second wave, it was due primarily to riots and migrant workers
Specifically the imperial county California case increases and later lockdown 100% Due to migrant workers. Anyone who has children should be outraged that the “protest”=riots were allowed and encouraged. They are stealing your children’s lives and wellbeing. CNN= Cartoon News Network. Defund The Media!!!

So back ib topic, how many cases does PSU have or are they even open?
The (incorrect as always) statement said the cities were burnt to the ground.

If I wanted to see burnt out people I'd go to a red area and watch for opioid addicts.
You know exactly it a was correct statement about those cities and what is happening there. But keep the facade up it only proves the point more . This attitude it‘s a lie or fake news is comical. Having personally witnessed Newark’s burning and collapse during the late 60’s only shows your lack of truth.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Cornell has students on campus

Schools that have students back on campus are ahead of the game. Collect full room + board for the semester ahead of time and discourage refunds as much as possible down the road.

Business comes first with our universities imo.

Biggest BS post of the month.

the friend part might be but the November 3rd part isn’t. Just not sure yet if the virus goes away and the economy tanks or if every city will burnt to the ground. Either way it’s lose-lose unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT