ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How long till PSU sends students home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You first claimed Portland not Seattle.

I said I lived in the PNW and aside from my brief mention of Portland was discussing Seattle if you read the posts...but neither here nor there at this point. And regarding the businesses in downtown Seattle, yes it would be a shame if they did not recover but only a small part would be due to protests....it would be mainly to do with COVID.

I said I lived in the PNW and aside from my brief mention of Portland was discussing Seattle if you read the posts...but neither here nor there at this point. And regarding the businesses in downtown Seattle, yes it would be a shame if they did not recover but only a small part would be due to protests....it would be mainly to do with COVID.
It doesn’t matter both cities were lit up ... both cities are just like the others... slowly going under as people and businesses will move on even in your city of Seattle... NYC , Chicago , Atlanta , Portland are just a few of the places people are saying enough.... it is a shame people refuse to acknowledge the impact this is having on these once great places.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT