ADVERTISEMENT

OT: KC Missouri

Fake News D. Everyone knows they play in the great state of Kansas.
Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure," Trump tweeted. "You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"
The stadium is in Missouri
You missed the joke and not only is the stadium in Kansas but the team is in Kansas City, Missouri.

It is strange that there are two Kansas City’s. The Kansas City pro soccer team plays in a stadium in Kansas City, Kansas right next to the NASCAR track. There is also a Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania.

It is strange that there are two Kansas City’s. The Kansas City pro soccer team plays in a stadium in Kansas City, Kansas right next to the NASCAR track. There is also a Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania.
Not at all strange. 1000s of examples.
There is a Point Pleasant in Bucks County PA.

The stadium is in Missouri

giphy.gif

What state is named Point Pleasant ? lol
I think your are missing something. We are talking about same town names in different states. BTW there are 9 states that have a town named PT. Pleasant.
In NJ it's not called Point Pleasant, it is two towns. Simply Beach or Boro

If the Tampa Bay Rays move from Saint Petersburg to Tampa will they change their name to the Saint Petersburg Bay Rays?

What state is named Point Pleasant ? lol
I think your are missing something. We are talking about same town names in different states. BTW there are 9 states that have a town named PT. Pleasant.
In NJ it's not called Point Pleasant, it is two towns. Simply Beach or Boro
I’m going to WrestleMania 37 in Tampa baybay!
Oh hell yeah! Can’t wait.
Going to Tampa Bay brotha. Ready to roll.
What has that have anything to do with this thread?? Are there Tampa Bays in every state??

Holy Mother of God this chain of posts has my head spinning.

giphy.gif

And an Intercourse, Pennsylvania too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT