ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Looking To Buy The Basketball Rutgers Uses At Home

rufan4ever

Junior
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Question: Does anybody know if/where I can buy the same basketball that Rutgers uses for its home games? The adidas ball with the R on it. I see on the Adidas website that they sell the basketball but I’m specifically looking for it with the Rutgers R on it.

Appreciate any helps!

Don’t believe they sell new authentic game balls in retail stores, but possibly replica balls. I have an authentic Adidas football with the Block R / 250th emblem used during the anniversary game. Got it from a sports collectibles site. I’ve been looking for an authentic game used basketball with no luck. I hit up the same sports collectibles guy and he hasn’t seen any around. Nothing on eBay either. If you do find a source please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigantor1024
@Geo_Baker_1 any idea where to get this?

Second question if not why not get special replica balls available in the NIL store and put the whole rosters name on it in micro font. Then allow that to go towards NIL.

Heck why doesn’t all Rutgers gear have athletes name in microfont hidden then take that money towards NIL

Reactions: Scarlet83
The school should sell them. They are obviously having them made. Why pass up an opportunity to make a few bucks?

Do they still do the Rutgers Athletics Garage sale? And sell all the extra gear?

I've been waiting for the next weight room upgrade.
I would be interested in some Rutgers branded plates if available.

Reactions: RUBlackout
Do they still do the Rutgers Athletics Garage sale? And sell all the extra gear?

I've been waiting for the next weight room upgrade.
I would be interested in some Rutgers branded plates if available.
That was awesome when they did that. I have never heard of it happening again. Scored two beautiful authentic helmets and some other cool stuff there.

I have one signed by Mike Rice and one by C Viv anyone interested?

They're also signed by all of the players on those teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT