ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mets Keeping It Classy: “Hawk Tuah” Chick Throws Out 1st Pitch

I'm just gonna say it, and some people are going to think I'm crazy, but I know that the rest of us have all been thinking this so it must be said.

The Hawk Tuah girl is cute.
The girl is cute and she is playing the whole thing up and making tons of cash just from saying something while drunk.

But, not sure she would be a girl I would have brought home to Momma. Not from her looks or from her comment. But, every time I see her on an interview- there seems to be nothing there...

I didn't say that....lol....read the comment that I quoted!
It's not always about what we say, but what we feel that we're not sharing. If we're going to have a serious discussion here, we need to know if you do or do not think Hawk Tuah girl is attractive and if you or anyone else here would in fact date her.

The girl is cute and she is playing the whole thing up and making tons of cash just from saying something while drunk.

But, not sure she would be a girl I would have brought home to Momma. Not from her looks or from her comment. But, every time I see her on an interview- there seems to be nothing there...

Ah, so she's the girl you don't tell your friends about. But something has to be there though if you think she's cute. Could you envision yourself at a party with her?

It's not always about what we say, but what we feel that we're not sharing. If we're going to have a serious discussion here, we need to know if you do or do not think Hawk Tuah girl is attractive and if you or anyone else here would in fact date her.

Ah, so she's the girl you don't tell your friends about. But something has to be there though if you think she's cute. Could you envision yourself at a party with her?
been at parties with other cute girls I would not bring home. She is a hotel room girl.

She's a "meet at happy hour" and take her home... She's not a "2, 3 or 4AM," - that's for damn sure - but you're not brining her home to mom either lol!

Reactions: yesrutgers01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT