ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Netflix to stream NFL games beginning this season

One last thing that is never really discussed is that with streaming it makes it so easy to have multiple TV/iPads, laptops, phones, etc. together and have the different streams/multicasts going simultaneously. College football season I usually have 3 TVs going in the same room. You could not do that with cable boxes easily. When the season is over, most TV's go back to another room.
With YouTube TV you can have three devices included in basic.
I'll watch a game on big TV and have two Amazon Fire 10 tablets with other games on them.
That's if there is something worth watching which is not usual.
If Jets and Giants are on I'll run two devices.
A benefit of all this is you can move around a lot with the tablet and decent router.
I can go 50 yards outside with no problem on Wifi.
That helps avoid wasting time siting when you can be working in the garage etc.
These days the highlights are also pretty good.
If I miss a game I just watch the 5-12 minute highlights in HD
Games are so full of dead time its a waste.
Anyone going to a HS game can be shocked at how it just moves, moves, moves without all the reviews and ads

Reactions: Section124
I had to crack-down a little and get Peacock for the Olympics (NBC covering them).
They have a deal for $20 for the year otherwise its like $60 or something.

I did track and swimming with FB in HS so I watch a lot of the Olympics.
I just watched a women's IM heat and none of the women had breasts (I mean completely flat) but they had delts like The Rock

Bigger issue is watching games at bars. I was in Morristown for the chiefs peacock game. Had to try like 5 different places to find someone who had it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT