79 Tyrell Smith OL 6-3 295 SO North Brunswick, NJ

WVU
3 Al-Rasheed Benton LB 6-1 238 SR Newark, NJ
11 Chris Chugunov QB 6-1 203 SO Skillman, NJ
18 Mitch Chugunov WR 6-0 169 FR Skillman, NJ
19 Elijah Battle CB 6-0 193 SR Linden, NJ
65 Isaiah Hardy OL 6-7 340 JR Laurel Springs, NJ
84 Jovani Haskins TE 6-4 245 FR Bergenfield, NJ

No idea where any of them are in the depth charts.. just thought I'd share since i looked it up.

Last edited:
This is a rutgers football message board. Please move this to njvarsity.com.
Why the heck did you bother to click on this thread? The title told you exactly what was inside. Please put me on your ignore list... seeing how you lack the self discipline to ignore threads for which you have no interest.

Reactions: Rokodesh
Why the heck did you bother to click on this thread? The title told you exactly what was inside. Please put me on your ignore list... seeing how you lack the self discipline to ignore threads for which you have no interest.

A lot of this

179362846_69f4c9ab7f_b.jpg

Which turns into what is sure to follow...

Last edited:
Losing Watts hurts

This is exactly why I think threads like this are pointless. You know this thread can only survive a short amount of time before someone takes it there. Why bring this stuff up?

Can we just act big time and not cry over the recruiting losses from now on? I don't think the Ohio State board has a thread talking about the OH players in the WVU/VT game. Support the team and ignore those who don't.

This is exactly why I think threads like this are pointless. You know this thread can only survive a short amount of time before someone takes it there. Why bring this stuff up?

Can we just act big time and not cry over the recruiting losses from now on? I don't think the Ohio State board has a thread talking about the OH players in the WVU/VT game. Support the team and ignore those who don't.
Well no one here was "cryin'" about anything until you posted. I tend to think if Ohio State posters wanted to list players fro Ohio in other games no one would complain about it.

Are you telling me that when you watch a college football game that does not include Rutgers that you don't wonder if any players from NJ are in that game? That's all this is.. a list of players from NJ in that game... both of tonight's games really.. but there are not in the other one. I thought I'd save some like-minded fan the work of looking it up. That is all.

I was not begging the question about why we don't have them.. frankly, I couldn't begin to tell you which among them are better than what we have.. and I really don't care. For all I know it might start people saying.. poor guy.. stuck on the bench in hilbillyville. I do not care.

And if it is someone's goal to start the type of thread you seem to fear.. this game wouldn't be it. There are a lot more high profile NJ players playing elsewhere and playing and starring for their teams. And I did not start a thread about them nor did I see one.. so..

keep-calm-and-lighten-up-francis-2.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT