ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2024 PGA Tour thread THE OPEN. Last major of 2024

And Rory with a terrible shot/lie on 15, making bogey, while Bryson makes a great par on #14, so they're tied at -7 with Cantlay still in it at -5.

Rory gonna piss this away. Geezus.

And now dunks it in bunker on 17. He might be done.

Always want Rory to win, but good for Bryson. Great bunker shot.

I think I can say an exciting finish. Don't think I can say "great" finish as Rory and Bryson were using duct tape to keep the wheels from falling off down the stretch. However both 3rd shots were absolutely amazing. The difference was Rory leaving his uphill from the hole and Bryson with a much easier uphill putt.
Now two time US Open winner but a lot different man from his first win. He really is a better, improved player and no longer needs to hit driver off every tee.

Horrible job by Rory. Great scrambling by Bryson. Rory’s best chance for a major is The Open. Luckily he has one coming up.

1. Bryson is officially the best golfer in the world (3 majors down, 1 to go).

2. You can always count on Rory going Rory in a big spot to come in 2nd.

Reactions: Section124
Horrible job by Rory. Great scrambling by Bryson. Rory’s best chance for a major is The Open. Luckily he has one coming up.
Hot take central on this thread. So Rory down 3 going into Sunday loses by 1 and it means he only can win The Open. What does that even mean haha?

Hot take central on this thread. So Rory down 3 going into Sunday loses by 1 and it means he only can win The Open. What does that even mean haha?
Well his record in all the other majors for the last 10 years isnt great either. That being said you can steal one on The Open courses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT